The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 8

hrtbrk

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If serious healing potions are a bit too expensive for you (they are for me), then you may want to simply stock up on a whole bunch of Healing Potion I and use the Punchbag Bob healing trick instead. :yes: Just heal one hit point, challenge Punchbag Bob, use your healers to get back to full health, and visit the status page to withdraw.

You can also feed your pet. It heals 1 or 2 HP(s). Of course this works until your pet is full, and refuses to eat.

I never even thought of using punchbag bob to heal my pet, that's a good trick!

EDIT: Now I'm starting to have problems with the destroyers. I've managed 20 kills so far, what's the best strategy for defeating the destroyers?

My weapon set includes: scarab ring, thief dagger, honey potion, greater healing scroll, downsize, lair beast tooth shield, snowglobe staff, and supersize (looking to replace without spending a fortune). I also have a leaf shield in my SDB. My pet has sink, burrow, and a whole bunch more.

Shadow Spectre Brute and Shadow Spectre Conqueror are out...

Shadow Spectre:

Starting HP: 25

HP Increase Per Win: Around 2.4 I think :)

Now I definitely need some better weapons :)

Oh and cap reached for Minion

@ mouse_angel I suggest replacing Lair Beast Tooth Shield with Leaf Shield (LBTS might look cool but it definitely won't help you in this plot) and Supersize

And how did you get the Honey Potion? I'm desperately looking for some powerful BD items but they've all inflated really badly.... :(

Anyways... lol I won't even dare try to battle the Conqueror XD

kableh.. They will get way too strong too quickly.. And nobody on the TP is actually selling their greater healing scroll.. * waiting for someone to accept..*

Right after I said it someone finally accepted my offer :)

Yeah... I don't think I'm gunna carry on after a while, lol. I seriously can't handle it.

Going to try and cap the minions though. As long as i have an achievement, and the picture next to 'The Battle Of Brightvale' is no longer grey, then I know i'm good to go onto the next step, lol

Good Luck to all! [:

At my current state, I don't think I can handle the big 6th boss of the wave, I can probably manage six, but I don't think I can make it for the cap, can someone lend me a BD pet?

Edit: Is hitting the cap the main priority for plot points? or is it getting more points from battles?

If it's hitting the cap, for weak players like me, is it much more reliable to stick to draws than winning?

So Far I'm at:

* Shadow Spectre Minion (60 wins, 0 draws, 0 lost)

* Shadow Spectre Destroyer (40 wins, 0 draws, 0 lost)

* Shadow Spectre Brute (50 wins, 0 draws, 0 lost)

* Shadow Spectre Conqueror (13 wins, 0 draws, 0 lost)

Like Dante said, the hardest part is fighting the Conquerors, with the lag and them only coming out 7-8k at a time, you can usually get 3-4 fights in. It would be so much easier if either:

-More were released,

-All 4 challengers were out at the same time.

Im hoping to finish all battle steps with no draws or losses though, should be able to cap Conquerors though.

My guess will be Caps for next will be Zealots Difficulty 100 (gaining 10HP each win) and capped at 20. Furies at 50.

I do think we all need to think about "The welcoming committee" achievement.

whats the shadow brute cap at does anyone know?

At my current state, I don't think I can handle the big 6th boss of the wave, I can probably manage six, but I don't think I can make it for the cap, can someone lend me a BD pet?

Edit: Is hitting the cap the main priority for plot points? or is it getting more points from battles?

If it's hitting the cap, for weak players like me, is it much more reliable to stick to draws than winning?

its not a priority for every kill you make you get plot points up to the cap. once you hit the cap you get more plot points than you would if you didnt hit the cap. example: say 2 plot points a minion. at 49 kills you would get like 98 points. if you caped out at 50 you would get like 150 plot points. like i said thats an example who knows how many plot points each is worth

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Is it me or are Conquerors easier than the destroyers, I remember the destroyers used to be causing me up to 80 damage per turn, and making me use freezing, burrow, downsize etc.

Conquerors, barely causes me 40 damage (sometimes as little as 5) No need to use any downsize, burrow or freezers. Hopefully the Zealot be tougher.

@ mouse_angel I suggest replacing Lair Beast Tooth Shield with Leaf Shield (LBTS might look cool but it definitely won't help you in this plot) and Supersize

And how did you get the Honey Potion? I'm desperately looking for some powerful BD items but they've all inflated really badly.... :(

Anyways... lol I won't even dare try to battle the Conqueror XD

I got my honey potion several months before the plot started. At the time it was 700k, so I'm glad I bought it then.

What's a good weapon or defense item I could replace my useless supersize with?

Oh does anyone know what the caps are for the latest two opponents?