Apple Bobbing

Shadaw the Rampage

How'd that get - I mean, bully for you!

pumpkin_cookie.gif
Pumpkin Cookies

I'll just put that in your inventory for you. Wouldn't want it to get stolen, after all. Downright saddening, that would be. I might even shed a tear. So how about that? I reckon your apple bobbing skills have no match.

spf_cactus_apple.gif
Cactus Apple

I'll just put that in your inventory for you. Wouldn't want it to get stolen, after all. Downright saddening, that would be. I might even shed a tear. So how about that? I reckon your apple bobbing skills have no match.

petpet_sklyde.gif
Sklyde

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I forgot to copy it, but I got an imposter apple with the avvie today :D

Congrats on the avatar! I still need to get it.. xD

You dip your head into the apple barrell, gripping your prize firmly in your teeth. Upon emerging proudly with your prize, you are horrified to see that it's... someone's dentures?! You flail around in disgusted horror until you hit the fence and tumble headfirst over it. Ouch.

As you move to get the item you had your eye on, you hear eerie music coming from far away. You leave the apple bobbing stall to follow the music, which disappears after a few moments.

spf_ghostly_soup.gif
Ghostly Soup

I'll just put that in your inventory for you. Wouldn't want it to get stolen, after all. Downright saddening, that would be. I might even shed a tear. So how about that? I reckon your apple bobbing skills have no match.

• 2 weeks later...

You dip your head into the apple barrell, gripping your prize firmly in your teeth. Upon emerging proudly with your prize, you are horrified to see that it's... someone's dentures?! You flail around in disgusted horror until you hit the fence and tumble headfirst over it. Ouch.

milkchockorbat.gif
Milk Chocolate Korbat

I'll just put that in your inventory for you. Wouldn't want it to get stolen, after all. Downright saddening, that would be. I might even shed a tear. So how about that? I reckon your apple bobbing skills have no match.

• 1 year later...

8736c9f564.png

Finally! I'd like to say something like "I'll never do apple bobbing again!" but honestly, I'll probably absentmindedly do it tomorrow with the rest of my usual dailies.

As you finally pull out an item you had your eye on, a passing Batterfly flies around your head, causing you to flail and drop the prize back into the barrel. D'oh!

14/06/2016:

Accidentally closed instead of copied. Oopsie. But I got a Haunted Apple.

15/06/2016:

While bending over the water, those Neopoints you were saving slide out of your pockets. *Plop, plop, plop* Drat. So much for that can of Neocola you were going to buy later.

16/06/2016:

spf_apple_apple.gif
Apple Apple
Edited by Anathema

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

gif_frame_pumpkinink.gif
Pumpkin Ink Frame

As you gaze into the water, about to bob your head in for a chance at appley-goodness, you notice a reflection in the water. It's Bart's hat. You're suddenly struck by a strange, uncomfortable feeling. Feeling ill at ease, you decide to skip bobbing for apples and head straight home. You don't sleep well.

spf_custom_apple.gif
Customised Apple

boo_ruki_halloween.gif
Halloween Ruki Tales