Apple Bobbing

Shadaw the Rampage

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Pumpkin Cookies for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

Isn't there already a topic for this?

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Avocado Gummy Korbat Tail for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

While bending over the water, those Neopoints you were saving slide out of your pockets. *Plop, plop, plop* Drat. So much for that can of Neocola you were going to buy later

I lost 200np....yesterday I didn't get anything either...is there a trick to this or am I just naturally unlucky?

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Meowclops Chair for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?'

Yesterday, the water glowed green, and I got nothing. The day before, I got a book.

You finally decide on which item to pick out when you suddenly see a flash of pink. A Meepit? You stare at the place you last saw the creature but nothing else happens. You leave the stall feeling a little perturbed.

Gah! What if that's not really him, only meepits controlling a scarecrow-like robot?! Run away...!

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Spooky Skeith Adventures for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

It seems like just any other normal day for apple bobbing, but when you lean across the water, it begins to glow green. You stare in unease as the water glows brighter and brighter until it stops. You shrug and leave, forgetting all about getting a prize.

As you finally pull out an item you had your eye on, a passing Batterfly flies around your head, causing you to flail and drop the prize back into the barrel. D'oh!

5th day: You dip your head into the apple barrell, gripping your prize firmly in your teeth. Upon emerging proudly with your prize, you are horrified to see that it's... someone's dentures?! You flail around in disgusted horror until you hit the fence and tumble headfirst over it. Ouch.

AKA still nothing. I'm going to give up on this daily. From what i've seen other ppl get I'm starting to think the bad outweighs the good....not to mention I always have terrible luck on this one >_>

Oh no! It seems you've had a spot of bad luck, my friend. I guess that's how it goes in life - sometimes you get the apple, and then other times the apple gets you. Don't be discouraged, though... after all, you never know: your next bob could be your best bob! Visit your Inventory to see what you got.

piz_snot.gif

You lean too far forward and fall head-first into the barrel! Bart grabs you by the collar and drags you out but now you are too drenched to continue on your search for the perfect prize.

AKA still nothing. I'm going to give up on this daily. From what i've seen other ppl get I'm starting to think the bad outweighs the good....not to mention I always have terrible luck on this one >_>

I agree. I've gotten nothing at all (except -NP) since this started. But I'll probably end up doing it anyway. I love the idea of free items and books.

As you gaze into the water, about to bob your head in for a chance at appley-goodness, you notice a reflection in the water. It's Bart's hat. You're suddenly struck by a strange, uncomfortable feeling. Feeling ill at ease, you decide to skip bobbing for apples and head straight home. You don't sleep well.

And yesterday I lost 300np. bleh. But I still rather like this daily. :)

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Pumpkin Pie for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

You finally decide on which item to pick out when you suddenly see a flash of pink. A Meepit? You stare at the place you last saw the creature but nothing else happens. You leave the stall feeling a little perturbed.

As you gaze into the water, about to bob your head in for a chance at appley-goodness, you notice a reflection in the water. It's Bart's hat. You're suddenly struck by a strange, uncomfortable feeling. Feeling ill at ease, you decide to skip bobbing for apples and head straight home. You don't sleep well.

You lean over the barrel to see what apple looks the best and as you lean over you drop something into the water and out pops an apple right into your forehead. OUCH! You now seem to have Blurred Vision.

owie.

While you have your head thoroughly entrenched in a barrell full of musty water that others have been dunking their heads in all day, a member of the thieves guild decides to "relieve" you of some of those heavy Neopoints you've been carrying around.

I lost 400 NP today.