Tonu Charge Avatar

Rae

Okay so I went through my avatar list, and I still don't have the Tonu Charge avatar. I've battled several Tonus in the battledome. I even tried beating the tonu, losing to the tonu, and it's still not in my list -_- And I didn't get the RE. Then when I went to try it last night, thanks to a lovely neopian who agreed to battle me, it kept freezing in the middle of the battle and wouldn't let me make a move. Is there a glitch, or am I missing something about the avatar? :grrr:

you must battle a darigan tonu to get the avatar.

try arranging a battle with john_galt_. i neomailed him yesterday for a battle and he was real quick and nice and i got the avvie in like 5 minutes.

you must battle a darigan tonu to get the avatar.

try arranging a battle with john_galt_. i neomailed him yesterday for a battle and he was real quick and nice and i got the avvie in like 5 minutes.

Thanks I'll try neomailing him. It has been a darigan tonu every time, I just forgot to type Darigan lol. Hopefully this works though...

• 7 years later...

Do you have to repeatedly battle a Darigan Ton or just once? Ive battled several people with my Darigan Ton and I have gotten the avatar but no one else has received theirs.

Any suggestions?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant, there is a more recent post about this topic here.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED.

• Duma locked this topic