Inventory limit?

Kuroida

What's the inventory limit? I have about 137 items in my inventory right now (majority of it is in trades) and I was wondering if there is a limit? I don't want to buy something (from the trades) only to realize I can't get it o.0

Oh and is having so many items a bad thing? Like will I attract the pant devil or something if I have so many? o.0

I don't know if having more items necessarily attracts the pant devil but there is certainly more lively of a chance that something good will get stolen if you keep a bunch of stuff in there. Besides, your safety deposit is free so why not use it? I very rarely keep anything in my inventory. And no matter how many items you have in your inventory, if you win it should still automatically put them in your inventory.

Thanks for the input.

I'm trying to get the packrat avatar and usually the free trades come with a few things I already have so the doubles get left in my inventory until I can trade them off again. Does the pant devil only target the more expensive stuff? Because most (but not all) of it is just junk :S

Unsellable?!? Codestones are flying off the shelves right now. They are also super price inflated. If you guys don't use them then sell them while the getting is good. They are almost twice as expensive right now compared to before the plot.

...........o.o well why didn't you say so! *goes to put codestones in shop*....how much do they sell for? o.0

You should search each type before you price them. They can vary a lot. Before the plot, most were 3-4k, while Eo Codestones were 9k.

you can have as many items in your inventory as you want - however if you have more than 50 you can't receive items from friends or buy from shops ... and if you have more than 150 (i think) you can't use Quickstock so you have to sort some of them out manually ...

As for the Pant Devil , I have a theory that he *usually* goes for items of higher rarity , but it's not proven. People seem to remember their expensive stolen items more than the cheap ones, however he's not the only one to watch for .. The Usul Thief and The Grundo Army Leader can appear out of the blue and steal your expensive items. I remember one time I sent an expensive item to my gallery on a side account - and when I logged in there the Grundo leader appeared and stole it before I even have a chance to see my inventory (this was before they implemented the new item event log system) ... luckily a good friend of mine replaced that item .. (it was a Neopian Philharmonic CD, worth 100k at the time) ...

But you can simply put 5 or 6 Pant Devil attractors in your inventory , they seem to divert his attention away from your precious items ...

Oh and you shouldn't forget about Dr. Sloth or the Wheels or Apple Bobbing : Sloth can zap any of your items into a pile of sludge .. The Wheel of Misfortune can turn your item to sludge , Wheel of Excitement can cause the Pant Devil to appear and steal , or when you spin the Wheel of Mediocrity you can lose an item in a tar pit ...

In the new game Apple Bobbing , you can also lose an item as it slips into the barrel

So be careful when placing expensive items in your inventory .. make sure you have lots of junk around it ... good luck and be safe

-_-