New Battlepedia Theme

Ian

We've just recently added a new Battlepedia theme: Lost Desert! You can choose themes for the Battlepedia only if you're a myTDN member (that's an account at The Daily Neopets). If you don't have a myTDN account, register today! If you do, please log in. You can Set Your Theme in the myTDN account center. :)

ldr_osiri_ummagine_give.gif

Awesome! I really like it :) I only set themes for TDN though since I don't really use the Battlepedia. But still awesome nonetheless :)

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I had the faerie look but the lost desert look is even more cooler! ;D

How did you get it???

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 11 months later...

SWEET, LD is awsome.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.