Seeking battlers of Neopia!

Ian

TDN Battlepedia is looking for reviewers to come on staff. If you're a great battler or have a passion for the Neopets battledome, please consider applying for Battlepedia Staff. Team TDN is a great team to be a part of; you'll have lots of fun.

hissi_dance.gif

Oh, allow me to introduce myself... I am the Hiring Hissi.

Check out the application here. We appreciate your interest. Applying is super easy. ;) Promise!

Haven't we been looking for BP staff for the longest? Something tells me it's because nobody is good to the point that they can apply.

I have other ideas in mind though, but I refuse to say them here.

Haven't we been looking for BP staff for the longest? Something tells me it's because nobody is good to the point that they can apply.

I have other ideas in mind though, but I refuse to say them here.

I take offense to that cav =_= {gives him a cold hard stare considering i just got the job a few weeks ago or less}

I take offense to that cav =_= {gives him a cold hard stare considering i just got the job a few weeks ago or less}

Everybody takes offense to everything I say. Why did I expect something different? It's the story of my life....

I got rejected of moderation a few weeks ago. Did I take offfense? Of course. Did someone explain why? Not really. Please let me explain myself so at least someone can get a well-deserved explaination to the actions the other person has committed. For once at least give me that chance:

There are over 12k members on TDN. When I say that not enough people are good, I mean that there are people that are ready for the job, but the majority of people either got rejected from their lack of information regarding the BD, or didn't even bother to apply since they have little to no experience with the BD.

There are over 12k members on TDN. When I say that not enough people are good, I mean that there are people that are ready for the job, but the majority of people either got rejected from their lack of information regarding the BD, or didn't even bother to apply since they have little to no experience with the BD.

We have lowered the pet stats requirement, so it's not as hard to apply as it used to be. We just ask for a review sample and for weapon set suggestions.

We are hiring for this position on an ongoing basis, which means that it's always open and that people go on trial when they have put enough effort in their samples. We are not being picky in the people that we hire. So the issue is more with how many interested people we reach. TDN community is not made of strong battler.

Like I said, either it's a lot of rejections, OR people aren't even bothering to apply. Please, just PLEASE read the WHOLE post. Not just a liitle piece then post about that little piece before reading what comes next.

CAV, for the moderation job, we could not accept everyone. There was only one limited spot, and I'm sorry you were not chosen. Everyone (there were more than 2 applicants if you haven't realised) was considered during the process.

However, we aren't talking about Moderating. The Battlepedia needs some love. I hope that you members/lurkers out there can take some time to apply (or reapply!) for this great opportunity. :)

yeah i could really use some help with the battledome. i am training my pet and it came down with ugga-ugga. and the cure Snorkle Syrup is 130k. i have not been saving letely so i guess i will need to save to get the potion and just hope a random event cures her soon. i am missing alot of the plat battles. =[

CAV, for the moderation job, we could not accept everyone. There was only one limited spot, and I'm sorry you were not chosen. Everyone (there were more than 2 applicants if you haven't realised) was considered during the process.

However, we aren't talking about Moderating. The Battlepedia needs some love. I hope that you members/lurkers out there can take some time to apply (or reapply!) for this great opportunity. :)

Was the main topic ever moderating? I mentioned it only once.

Nobody wants to join the BP staff. I'm sorry, but that's how it is right now. Either they don't want to join, or they aren't good enough to join. I'm not good enough to join.

Guest Back to December

Good luck to all who apply. Please bring some honor and knowledge to the Battlepedia. That being said, don't be afraid to submit an application.

If you would like some free cookies and happen to be knowledgeable about the Battledome, fill out an application today to join our Battlepedia staff. Information can be found HERE. We look forward to receiving your applications.