The Faeries' Ruin: The Plain of Peace

hrtbrk

It's back.

Is it just me or are we waiting a long time for players to join?

I wait about 2 minutes or so every time.

P.S. About the Jack of all stations achievements, I'm almost certain it refers to successfully getting the task done, once as each of stabilizer/guider/container/suppressor.

I think it depends on what position you're playing, as a container I usually start immediately.

If that's really the case about the achievement I'm fairly confident I'll never be able to get that it. It seems so difficult to finish even once...

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand people stinking at containment, because honestly even using the guides I still mess up some where along the way. I think the guides might not quite be accurate.

However, there are no excuses for failing at stabilizing and suppressing :S

There is when you keep getting stunned by energy spikes. I am now yelling at the computer as I am freaking furious... not a happy bunny.

EDIT: I don't seem to ever get a good suppressor...

Requesting if someone could lend me a Ghostkerbomb by any means, I don't have much to offer but 2.2m and my integrity. I just want to clear the BD steps.

Has anyone successfully completed containing?

I use the guide in post 1, but it's still not enough... :( :(

Containing is the easiest thing you can go for in the whole game, the two hardest are Suppressing(it looks easy, but it's not. Since if you're not super lucky, you're required to sacrifice at least one team mate from either Containment or Stability if you want your team to last longer) and Guiding.

Current game I'm playing has a bloody excellent guide, but a newbie for a Suppressor. What a wasted opportunity.

Edit-

npkiuo.jpg

I don't know what went wrong with this one, everything was doing well, distance was showing promise when suddenly something within containment went wrong.

Edited by Rocket Surgeon

Report that for harassment. Seriously, they cannot do that.

I don't know, I ignored them. They said that I should not be doing it, if I don't know what I'm doing.

Can someone put up both YBlaster and Golden Compass up for collateral here? I can't post in the neoboards because I'm currently silenced.

I have to send my comp. in to be fix, but I let someone from my guild borrow my compass, sorry...