The Faeries' Ruin: The Plain of Peace

hrtbrk

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah that IS bad! Thankfully... I manage to finish one set... got a good team. Suppressor didn't let any energy hit. Stabilizer did well in their station. Guidance was slow and steady but was doing well... And to my surprise I'm really a good container XD

Yes!!!

Did the container.

(that was a pain. I mean, we were at 8 meters at some point, and then the next round it was 12, and then it was 16, and then it was 22 LOL.

Thankfully the guide pulled it together and the supressor did the right job of protecting me haha)

P.S. I am officially done for the night. Gonna for some more guidance tomorrow. Good luck to y'all!

I'm still stuck trying to find the right spell :S. For some reason, everything just appears light or dark grey, and I can't even click on anything!! Does an 'available' spell appear white?

I'm still stuck trying to find the right spell :S. For some reason, everything just appears light or dark grey, and I can't even click on anything!! Does an 'available' spell appear white?

I believe that is all done now there are no available spells.

It did the same thing for me. I kept looking, but found nothing.

I'm having problems with stabilization. When I'm doing well, someone always messes up!

We really lack experienced Containers.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I've got this after the team puzzle :

The orb of glowing energy is successfully guided into the barrier, strengthening it! Xandra relaxes a little as the barrier's strength grows, further protecting her, Brynn, and Hanso from the onslaught of phantoms.

What does it mean? It means we didn't fail right? But I receive no fearless deads.

Should I go ahead to Spell Deciphering Step?

I've got this after the team puzzle :

The orb of glowing energy is successfully guided into the barrier, strengthening it! Xandra relaxes a little as the barrier's strength grows, further protecting her, Brynn, and Hanso from the onslaught of phantoms.

What does it mean? It means we didn't fail right? But I receive no fearless deads.

Should I go ahead to Spell Deciphering Step?

Just click next, it should appear

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The strategy and logic as a Suppressor is simple, although a bit hard to read.

If there are three or more targets, One should always take a hit, if both Container and Stabilizer are green, you could risk having either one of them being frozen. If both are red, that's when you have to sacrifice distance.

The person you should never sacrifice is yourself.

I clicked on 'return to the barrier' but it just goes back to the main ritual page. Means I have to start all over again right? :(

Did you go somewhere else when you were done with the challenge? You should see it when you go back to the Rituals page.

Did you go somewhere else when you were done with the challenge? You should see it when you go back to the Rituals page.

Nope I didn't. It's really frustrating because it's hard to get all 3 members good, and now I have to try again :( But thanks, Rocket Surgeon. :)

I met with another problem now, the pages for the Spell Deciphering Steps are all grey. Means I can't even try for now?

EDIT : I've completed the step again, both times as the suppressor. Still no fearless deeds. Do I have to complete the steps again as a containment, guider and stabilizer to get the fearless deeds?

Edited by stopthisplane

The strategy and logic as a Suppressor is simple, although a bit hard to read.

If there are three or more targets, One should always take a hit, if both Container and Stabilizer are green, you could risk having either one of them being frozen. If both are red, that's when you have to sacrifice distance.

The person you should never sacrifice is yourself.

Suppression is generally very straightforward. The problems crop up when the rest of your group isn't on the ball. I haven't worked out the algorithm for it, but Stabilization seems to have an effect on the number of spikes you have to block.

Between the random factor and the time limits making it difficult to collect data, it's hard to be certain how it works. What you can be sure of is that once things start to go wrong, they tend to snowball. Even a pretty good group can have a cascade failure toward the end, when you're running low on shields from even the lightest attrition.

Edit: I think it's trying to make a liar of me. In the last attempt I made while on suppression duty, stability was rock-solid, but containment fell apart toward the end without having much, if any, effect on the number of spikes.

I too have had horrible... horrible experience with containers. I could do it myself, but it's the one I've completed and to get jack of all trades I need to do the others. Yet everytime our container messes up. Other things that are bothersome? When I follow the same pattern as a guide and get to 10m, and all of a sudden, using the same patterns I had up to that point, I start going backwards. o.O

Then there are times when my computer and neopets decides it hates me and either freezes, or I'm waiting for my team to finish collecting members and when I refresh it turns out we've already lost.

I need to complete it as a container and a stabilizer because every time I choose one of them, something goes wrong, whether it's someone else. like lately a bad guide who doesn't move at all o_O , or an error, as someone else mentioned. It never fails! I'm too aggravated. I'll try again later. I'm going to bed. :sleeping_03anim: