Xandra, Hanso and evilness

FabKiwi06

After reading that last chapter, I'm pretty sure Xandra has something to do with this all, or knows WAY more than she's letting on to. She's very manipulative... I don't like her.

Have fun battling, guys! I'll be cowering under the bed from these shadow things...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate these battles. I was considering skipping it all together but this is the only plot I've been a part of in like 6 years so I want all the points I can get.

But yeah, I think Xandra is part of it too. I think she let Hanso steal the artifact knowing something would happen to Faerieland.

Xandra has been drawing our suspicion for some time now - I still doubt that she's a straightforward antagonist, but with the most recent chapter the evidence continues to build. There's definitely something going on with her.

I could be going out on a limb here, but here's my theory after re-reading the comic from Chapter 1 to 12. (I was bored!)

1. Chapter 5 established that the villain could shapeshift (and is probably not Nox.)

2. Brynn, Hanso and Xandra split off from the rest in Chapter 7. After which Xandra split ways from Hanso and Brynn.

-->Xandra was alone!

3. Could the true villain have captured Xandra and become "Xandra"?

4. In the Chapter 9 activity (Wraith Caves, anyone?) Xandra (at this point "Xandra") was helping - at least that's what it seemed like on the surface. But she still kind of stalled for time - "Oh, I need some stuff here." "I need some more stuff." Just that Hanso managed to find the stuff, so she had to "help" to keep up her act.

5. And then we get to Chapter 12 where Xandra says some weird things. :P

-->And doing evil spells?

Or Xandra could just have a crush on Hanso. :P That's why she's trying to cause a rift between them. Good girls always like bad boys, you know?

Point three was what I was suggesting before. :yes: Of course, it's entirely possible that the real Xandra hasn't been captured at all, but is rather still digging through her library trying to find a solution and grumbling at the world in general. xD

3. Could the true villain have captured Xandra and become "Xandra"?

I thought about this as well. But my thought is that she's have to act just as weird all the time, otherwise the others who knew her, would know she was acting strange.

I thought about this as well. But my thought is that she's have to act just as weird all the time, otherwise the others who knew her, would know she was acting strange.

What with this new comic (13), I don't think we should have been helping her. She suddenly appears to be very... evil.

Took a long time to seek for details and that's what I've found:

Xandra is supposed to be a Speckled Xweetox (you can see it well on Chapter 6, page 3 that she has 2 white spots below her left eye)

The "Xandra" of Chapter 13 has no white spots below her left eye but a scar...

Either it's the same thing as Nox in Chapter 5 or they are twins and one is on the bright side, the other on the evil side...

Yeah, like I hadn't figured out she was a baddie ages ago. It's like my sister says, I'm no fun to watch movies with - I guess the plot within the first 5-30 minutes:P

I may have a theory...

The artefact looks like a mirror. What if the user, who casts a spell through it, creates a twin of the other side.

So there were a "nice" Nox who stopped the usual evil Nox from fleeing.

It would mean that the evil Xandra used it before the plot, got a "nice" Xandra to help heroes and get the other artefact and came back once she doesn't need the "nice" twin. People helps the good ones, not the bad ones !

And maybe the evil Xandra needed help from King Altador, Jazan and so on to complete her evil plans

Also her glasses fell off. I know that's a lame reason, but it's something. She looks so bad ___ in the last frame! Kinda cool.

I knew there was something with her because she was acting weird when Hanso found her in the cave when he was looking for Bryn.

Am I the only one who thinks Bryn has to be okay because this is neopets?

I may have a theory...

The artefact looks like a mirror. What if the user, who casts a spell through it, creates a twin of the other side.

It would mean that the evil Xandra used it before the plot, got a "nice" Xandra to help heroes and get the other artefact and came back once she doesn't need the "nice" twin. People helps the good ones, not the bad ones !

And maybe the evil Xandra needed help from King Altador, Jazan and so on to complete her evil plans

That a really good theory! Let's see how that pans out. It is one scenario I hadn't thought of.

I may have a theory...

THAT is an AMAZING theory. Best i've heard yet :)

Mine was lame and just that whoever had impersonated Nox was now impersonating Xandra xD

Well, she may be revealing herself as a villain now, but Xandra sure does look epic in the latest chapter. :yes:

Edit: I just had another intriguing notion strike me - is it possible that Xandra's been possessed?

Another edit: That's a very interesting theory indeed. :yes: *merges topics*

This topic has been edited by a member of staff ("AA").

Duplicate topics merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, the topics have been MERGED. Please contact "AA" if you have any questions regarding this action.

A couple things that should be noted:

In chapter 4, when Nox looks into the crystal ball and see's he is being stormed, Xandra is sitting on the ground dazed, like something hit her, with a green neon type cord in front of her, hard to tell.

You don't see her again until Hanso is tied to a tree and they are all sitting around a fire in chapter 6. However, it is implied by Jazan that they were "all" stuck in the castle, which would include Xandra, which is when the Nox imposter showed up.

-Sky

I may have a theory...

Okay, now if the truth is anything but this I will be disappointed.

I love that mirror/twin theory. The faeries turned to stone because their twins were light and could fly. Evil becomes good and vise versa.

I hope this gets updated quickly. I understand it's a holiday weekend, so they have until Monday at the latest to do it *nods*

A couple things that should be noted:

In chapter 4, when Nox looks into the crystal ball and see's he is being stormed, Xandra is sitting on the ground dazed, like something hit her, with a green neon type cord in front of her, hard to tell.

You don't see her again until Hanso is tied to a tree and they are all sitting around a fire in chapter 6. However, it is implied by Jazan that they were "all" stuck in the castle, which would include Xandra, which is when the Nox imposter showed up.

-Sky

i think she just set the alarm off..like with a trip cord? in the comic the alarm had just gone off.. so it had to have been set off by something.

Announcements