Wishing Well

Yozora

• 3 weeks later...

Neopets-Wishingwellwin4.png

A fourth win has occurred! This time in a different month and different time! I haven't had a wish granted since I last posted and have been trying every day (except maybe one or two days total). It may have to do with the time I do it, or how many others made a wish too... I've seen people with multiple wishes in the same time period though, so unsure how they do that other than flood the well perhaps...

Oh and darn that this item I got is not too valuable to sell... Since it is nice looking, I think I'll keep it in my closet and use it. :)

Neopets-Wishingwellwin4.png

A fourth win has occurred! This time in a different month and different time! I haven't had a wish granted since I last posted and have been trying every day (except maybe one or two days total). It may have to do with the time I do it, or how many others made a wish too... I've seen people with multiple wishes in the same time period though, so unsure how they do that other than flood the well perhaps...

Oh and darn that this item I got is not too valuable to sell... Since it is nice looking, I think I'll keep it in my closet and use it. :)

Did you happen to get the Wishing Well avatar yet, by any chance?

Did you happen to get the Wishing Well avatar yet, by any chance?

No, not as of yet. If my good fortune continues with getting wishes granted and then stumble upon the avatar, I will try to provide all information available, though.

I'm pretty sure there's a cap on the maximum value of the items the well gives out...I don't think draik eggs are within that cap. Not sure though.

And ohhh. 21 nps. No wonder I've never had a wish granted. :laughingsmiley:

I'm pretty sure there's a cap on the maximum value of the items the well gives out...I don't think draik eggs are within that cap. Not sure though.

And ohhh. 21 nps. No wonder I've never had a wish granted. :laughingsmiley:

Draik Eggs aren't possible. The rarity cap is either 89 or 90.

21 isn't required. I've had 2 wishes granted. One when I was donated 50 np, one with 21.

Draik Eggs aren't possible. The rarity cap is either 89 or 90.

21 isn't required. I've had 2 wishes granted. One when I was donated 50 np, one with 21.

I knew it was something like that...now if only we could figure out that silly avatar. I figure if 21 is a number that works, and really isn't too much, then it wouldn't be too bad to throw it into my dailies list. :D Thanks Spritz

Is 21 the minimum though?

I don't think there is a minimum. If there is, it doesn't reject your offerings. I just tossed in 1 np and it took it. (Though I don't know if there's an amount it won't grant wishes if it's under.)

21np is the minimum based on my results. If you notice at the top of the screen after donating, you will see "txt" in the address bar. It should only appear when you donate at least 21 np. I got this tip from sunny neo and figured I'd give it a try. So I highly recommend donating at least 21 np. Maybe higher amounts increase your odds slightly, but I don't know. I never found it worth it to go higher than 21 np.

Can you link me the sunnyneo website for this?

Yozora is right, I did read that somewhere on Sunnyneo.

Too bad WW is so random. I've seen people get a wish twice in two days, and others have yet to get a wish granted.

Has no one figured out the avatar yet? I can't find a soloution anywhere, here, Jellyneo, Sunnyneo (Last I checked anyway), or the Avatar Board at neopets, or anyplace else I've looked. Oh, and I wish at the well regularly, and for 5 1/2 years I haven't gotten a thing. Ah well, luck of the draw, I suppose, anyway.

Has no one figured out the avatar yet? I can't find a soloution anywhere, here, Jellyneo, Sunnyneo (Last I checked anyway), or the Avatar Board at neopets, or anyplace else I've looked.

As of yet, there's no known solution. Last I heard, from an Editorial, there's only 2 accounts that have it. One being the staff member that created the avatar, and one being a TNT test account to make sure it worked.

When the WWA first came out I read on the Neoboards about a few people who got it but refused to divulge the secret (if I were them I wouldn't have either given how people spammed them with neomails). Forgot who they were.

I've been wishing for items above rarity 90 all this time-probably one of the reasons why I haven't gotten any wishes granted.