Wishing Well

Yozora

Wishingwellwon.png

First time that has EVER happened! :D Hopefully I can sell the item for a decent amount to get me a step closer to buying an expensive item i have my eyes on. :)

(Was unsure if this was more for something to put in dailies, or something to be bragged and talked about on general forums, as there is no wishing well topic at dailies :X )

Guest Yoshinho

It has happened to me many times before. It sometimes works a lot if you donate the real price of the item. So basically it is like a shop with huge risks.

Thanks to all. I even managed to sell the bag for around 600k, getting closer to my battle weapon!

I used to only donate 4np (lucky number) but I read somewhere you need to donate at least 21 np to get a chance for a wish, so figured why not try that for now. I donated 21-30np 5 times and hoped for the best. :)

After reading this I thought to myself, I haven't been donating at the Wishing Well lately! So, today I donated 5 increments of 100 NP each, asking for a few different things. And I just got this in my inbox!!!!

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 100 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing

Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Neopets 11th Birthday Goodie Bag . It will be in your inventory when you go to

Neopets next. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you soon! The Neopets Team

:laughingsmiley: :woot:

(This is my first time winning, and I've been playing for 6 years so, YAY!)

After reading this I thought to myself, I haven't been donating at the Wishing Well lately! So, today I donated 5 increments of 100 NP each, asking for a few different things. And I just got this in my inbox!!!!

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 100 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing

Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Neopets 11th Birthday Goodie Bag . It will be in your inventory when you go to

Neopets next. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you soon! The Neopets Team

:laughingsmiley: :woot:

(This is my first time winning, and I've been playing for 6 years so, YAY!)

Haha, awesome! Let all of TDN's members get lucky with the wishing well this month now! XD

EDIT: I did it again!

WishingWellWin2.png

Mod Editted part: In advanced, I apologize for the double post, but it's a bump because I am amazed on how amazingly lucky I have been with the wishing well lately, and my last, editted-in win took no notice. :X

Wishingwellwin3.png

This is the third time I have won something from the wishing well within 5 days. :D I can't believe it! if I could just get that frozen Wocky plushie from it next, then I'd be in heaven, haha!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

EDIT #3: Yes, yes, i am aware, and apologized in advanced. Also, fixed the order of the posts, the mod post, sort of screwed it up. :X

• 2 weeks later...

I just threw in 100 NP in hopes of a lost desert draik egg. Tomorrow I'll try 21 NP XD

Is it even possible for the well to give out draik eggs?

No it isn't. It has a rarity cap of around 89-90. So you can't get Draik Eggs, Paint Brushes, etc.