Easy game avatars?

britt

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am terrible at dubloon disaster. I thought that kass basher, Attack of the slorgs, cliffhanger, meepit vs feepit, mutant graveyard of doom, all of the neoquest ones (just takes a lot of time) and plushie tycoon are probably the easiest ones to get.

Honestly, a lot of the game avatars I thought were hard to get were easy once I took the time and tried. Kass Basher seemed impossible to me, but once you get past the first stage it gets really easy. For me, Gadgadsgame and Dice Escape (look for guides online) were pretty easy, along with Snowmuncher which is my favorite.. even though everyone would argue that Snowmuncher isn't too easy of a game! Clearly, I stink at games too!!

Kass Basher, Shapeshifter, Must Keep Smiling, Bilge Dice, Cellblock, Cliffhanger, Dice-A-Roo, Dr. Grumps, Gormball, the Kiosk Wocky and Sssidney if you count scratchcards as a game, NQII weakling (and the other NQ avs are easy too but just require a lot of patience and time and a really good guide), Pick Your Own, Poogle Racing, Sewage Surfer (just find a guide), and Tyranu Evavu.

I have them all so they MUST be easy because I am fail at games :)

I agree with the ones other people said but I'd like to add Techo- the buzzer master game as one. Its easy if you use the cheat code 'cheese' so you can see you curser and then make it huge so it fills the whole screen. Although I must admit I have yet to get Dubloon Disaster <_<

Omg... Plushie Tycoon. :P I went by the guide and everything and somehow still go broke on that game. I tried it for the last 3-4 months running. Didnt even bother with it this month cause I simply suck at it. Haha.

Snowmuncher my fiance claims is an easy one. I dont come anywhere near the score on any of em so far. Typing Terror I 100% all 5 levels and still am about 500 points short. I think the avie games are rigged. :P

The Faerie Bubbles (?) game is one of the first game avi's I could achieve. Dubloon disaster, Gadgadsgame and Meepit vs. Feepit are easy ones as well... I really have troubles with the Slorg and Snow and advert games. o_O

I think it's not only personal preference, but the performance of your computer is important as well. Some games are easier on a really slow computer, for others you need a fast one.

I already have Kass I think, and Bildge 24, but not lucky streak. I fail at games but am good at Dubloon Disaster cause I got the hang of it (you just have to take a lot of time and continuously make two mines crash into each other).

I never have the patience for Dubloon Disastor (can't be bothered to wait to get out of the way of two incoming mines) I can get the 1000np mark pretty easily but past that and I'm doomed :P Besides. I think it's based on luck. You either get good coins or you don't o.0

Another "easy" one (at least for me) was feed florg....

Snowmuncher is pretty easy (though I still don't have it yet, I've come close - I'm that bad). What someone recommended to me was to get through lvl 1, getting ~650 points, then do level 2 until you have one life left, and then continue. It's important not to die though, I suppose that's where I keep slipping up. :P

I think it's not only personal preference, but the performance of your computer is important as well. Some games are easier on a really slow computer, for others you need a fast one.

This is so true. I love Snowmuncher but a lot of people say it's really hard for them. I use a laptop and I don't have a connected mouse, so certain games are harder to play.

Ah! Dubloon Disaster is painful for me! I got up to 2300 once (and it took me a long time) and then died. I recommend Snow Muncher, Freaky Factory (it takes work, but I really like the game, so I didn't mind playing it over and over to get the avatar), Faerie Bubbles (use the cheat codes), Meepit vs. Feepit (time-consuming, but fairly idiot-proof if you have a little patience - I would be surprised if you didn't get it on the first try), Gadgadsgame (just takes a little practice and luck), Ultimate Bullseye (make sure you go for the balloons, I got really lucky and got 2 balloons at once and hit the target and that got me 100 points all at once), and Advert Attack. That's all I have for flash games. The non-flash games are all easy, they just take some time (except the Bilge Dice Lucky Streak, that one is crazy).

i have found Nimmo's Pond and Magax : Destroyer to be a couple of the easiest avatars

in Nimmo's Pond , all you need is to get the yellow bullets early in the game , level them up and then spin like hell shooting non stop .. and you also have 3 bombs to help you ... just know which power-ups to get and which to avoid.

in Magax , all you need is some patience ... you need to kill all the enemies in every stage , so make sure you don't kill all the scorchios because you'll lose on the cybunnies which give you more points ... try to to kill the cybunnies first and watch for the number of enemies destroyed on your game screen .. it only shows the scorchios .. so when u have 1 left .. turn around and look for other cybunnies or the possible 1+ point jubjub (they can really count in the end if you're going for a trophy) ... be patient and don't rush it ...

Meepit Vs Feepit was one of the easiest for me :)

I still can't get past the darn second level on Kass Basher!

Shapeshifter, TNT Staff Smasher, & GadsGadsGame were also pretty easy.

GOOD LUCK :D

I can't get past the second level of kass basher either! The best I've gotten is 410. bleagh.

I would recommend shapeshifter and kiss the mortog. Shapeshifter just takes a little bit of thinking and you only need to get to level six. With kiss the mortog, just keep choosing the same exact frogs for each level until you make it. You'll probably lose a lot, but just remember that once you finally get the right number of guesses, you'll walk away with about 5k np. That made up for the cost of losing for me. :)

I agree with the ones other people said but I'd like to add Techo- the buzzer master game as one. Its easy if you use the cheat code 'cheese' so you can see you curser and then make it huge so it fills the whole screen.

I took your advice, and -

You are now eligible to use 'Techo - The Buzzer Game' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YESSSS thank you!!! :D

I found the mutant graveyard of doom II easy to get. Just keep practicing and kill all the monsters that chase you before you move to the next level. I have yet to get either of the bilge dice avatars. I've gotten 24 numerous times but still no avatar :(. I hate the random avatars!

KASS BASHER is the easiest game EVER

just make sure you hit at +9 , keep the button pressed until the Kass puppet gets to the peak , then release the button and let it fall. When it hits , click the button again to make it bounce as many times as you can ,,,,

=

I got Shapeshifter avatar today !! :woot: