Do You Like Your Neopets Username ?

Angeló

I just noticed that I'm starting to dislike my neopets username. It's dark and gloomy and I'm not ALWAYS a dark person. It gives out a certain impression about me and people neomail me to join their "goth guilds" and stuff like that ... I don't know , I mean I like it but I dislike it in the same time .. I was in a bad mood when I made the account <_<

what about you ?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love my account name. I mean, I wish I had created it as just "Spritzie" since that account wasn't taken until years after I joined. But I'm glad it's something I'll never out-grow. (Spritzie is a nickname I've had for 10 years now.)

I personally wished I had a different username in the beginning...the one I wanted when I first joined neopets was taken and right then and there I was blank on what to call myself. So I just put my nickname and my favorite number that number of times and so "jackie_3_3_3" was born. My favorite name is flyingeevee(my side account now and name on here) but I wouldn't ever change my main after all that I've been through with it. ^_^

It just grew on me after the years lolz!

I hate my username XD. My first account was frozen because being a typical 11-year-old, I didn't read the terms and conditions. I got really upset and decided to give up Neopets. A few months later, I created a new account. But I was still feeling bitter at losing my old account, and let's just say I wasn't in the most creative mood at the time. Hence, anything_random.

I created a side a week ago with my preferred username though (cataluna0213) :). It's the same one I use for all my online accounts, and it sounds a lot nicer than anything_random <_<.

I like anything_random as a username! It's cute and silly.

If I could change mine, I would, but I don't hate it. Sarah_Jackie. First name's Sarah, middle name's Jackie. Considering I made it 9 years ago, it could be so much worse! My 12 year old self did a good job picking the name, and I'm glad I stayed away from whatever weird obsession that I may have had at the time.

Hmm Schattenpflanze is german for shade plant. I used to work in a old garden center and the plants growing in the shadow are my favorites.

But i would prefer Siemis (means dreams in rhaeto romanic)

But I'm happy I dont have a number in it!^^"

It's not what I'd pick now, let's put it that way. If I could change it I'd change it to Secre, which is so much better than selfbetrayal. But what can I say, I've been on neopets for 7 odd years...and I think I created my account in my thoroughly depressive stage

To give credit though, I'm not sure I would change it. It's stupid, but it's expressive of how I was at the time and I've had it for a long time.

the account I'm using for neopets was actually my second attempt to make an account. My first attempt was done when I was in school back in 2003 and it was going to be under the name of Jorgie222, but the problem then was that I sent the e-mail to the wrong address when I thought my mom was using that one, which I typed it wrong xD. When I made Jorgie2222 it was because I wanted to play, and thanks to me making Jorgie2222 alot of people I used to chat to and play with on yugioh online know me as that. So for that I actually love my neopets name.

I'm ok with mine, though most people don't know what it is... I created it when I was 14 (I'd have a 9-year old account now!). In middle school, my friends and I picked Charlie's Angels names for nicknames, and mine was Dylan, so I combined dylan and angel to make dylangel. The account got deleted due to inactivity, and when I came back to neopets, the name was still available, so I took it.

It wasn't a bad name, and I think it's bit creative, so I don't mine it. I don't used it as a nickname anywhere else though.

Well... when I first signed up for Neopets, Xepha was not an available username. I kept checking from time to time if it was available, and one day I was able to use it to create a side account. At that point, I had no idea that I'd need to take a new main account due to being frozen... so yes, I'd say that I'm pretty happy with my current username, but I still miss everything that was on my first account (Angelxepha), and mostly Fekya my Usul and Nercika my Aisha.

I love my username! :D

Back in 5th grade my whole class was obsessed with neopets, and we all signed up. I'm horrible with coming up with usernames, so a friend picked out 'ilikelaptops' for me... and it stuck. I use it basically everywhere, and it's really grown on me.

That moment of when I signed up for neopets is one of my few neopets memories.... along with that fateful day in March several years ago when Neopets switched styles and became all fancy with the navigation on the top of the page (for those "new" to neopets, the links for shops/explore/games used to be on the left). :P

Mine is the name of a song. Though I don't exactly hate it now, I don't exactly listen to it often. I'm fine with my username though, it is easy to remember for me.

I like my username. I've been using toadsdontexist online since I joined Inheritance forums way back in...2005 or so. (it's a quote from Eragon)

Now I prefer to go by allrealelements because ARE are my initials, and it's a nerdy math term. But toadsdontexist still works for me, because I find it amusing from a herpetological perspective. (Technically, there is no clear cut biological difference between frogs and toads)

^Same, I wouldn't mind buying a name chance NC ticket.

Anyway, I don't really like my username. Of course it's my actual name, and I find that a bit too revealing. Then again I made this account when I was 13 and didn't really care for anything :P If I had the option to change it, I definitely would.

I didn't even pick my own username in the first place...a friend who was already on Neopets decided to set me up an account and I just let her get on with it! I'd definitely change if I could, but I wouldn't lose the account just for the sake of having a new username.

I love my user name. I use it quite a few places on the internet. It's based on my longest-running, highest level D&D character - Aleksandr Masaryk. My full user name is actually the name of a book our characters found in a library in that campaign.

I miss my old main account, "rugrat0ne". I'm almost always rugrat0ne, or rugs, on the net, but I forgot the password, and the email address on the account was wrong, so I'm stuck. I chose one of my gallery accounts to be my new main, and it was part 1 of my Christmas gallery, hence, yuletide_cheer. I still like the name, it just took some getting used to to have people call me "yule" instead of "rugs".