Uh-oh...the AC does it again

Eric

Another glitch report from the Advent Calendar today. Along with the Gobbler petpet (which, by all reports, was recieved by all), visitors to the Advent Calendar were awarded with a book - Brightvale, A Complete History. However, not all recieved this book, and some who have recieved it find that it disappears randomly, only to come back again.

For those who did not recieve the book from the Advent Calendar, it cannot be searched on the Shop Wizard, in Auctions, in Trades, or on the search bar - it does not exist. If the book is put in a user shop (by somebody who did get it from the AC), it appears to those who didn't get it as a broken image without a name.

We'll keep you informed, as this is most likely a glitch. :)

bvb_brightvale_book.gif359.gifbvb_brightvale_book.gif

Voldemort did it!

Grrr... I feel like an idiot. I went BEFORE checking here like I usually do. They had better get me and everyone else our books. Otherwise might just have to... Ah, persuade them with my little muffin friends...

I got both items here, but also read my pet the book so not sure if it WOULD have disappeared or not. Good luck to those who haven't gotten the book!

Guest Christmas Trace (Not Tree)

I got it and I AM finding it on the shop wiz so I bet TNT fixed the glitch.

Ya know I don't remember this many glitchs last year...

My book didn't show up in my inventory either BUT my inventory count does include one more item that is actually in my inventory right now so maybe it will appear later. Does anyone else's inventory count show one extra?