Happy Birthday HAMS!

CAV of Gang Green

If you don't care for HAMS, feel free to ignore this. :P

HAMS has lasted for an entire year. Even when people didn't think we could do it, we did. And now for the emotional speech that is the truth:

I'm always serious, and I almost never smile. People tell me that I should smile, that I'm too serious, and that I'm always negative, since that is true. I'm fighting off depression, and I think I'm being watched for thoughts of suicide. I never acomplished anything in life. But HAMS is one of the only things in life that I can look back at and say that I did a job well done. And that is one of the few things that makes me smile. And to see it belittled, insulted, called immature, or anything of that sort hits me right in the heart and tells me that I failed, which is why I would get snappy at some people. :P

I never got to become staff. I never did anything amazing in school. I never wowed anyone in life. But I helped create a group that turned a year old today, helped guide it through the tough times, and prevented it's disbandment. I've been there everyday to care for the group, like an eagle caring for it's young. I'm the most active user out of them all, and I'm on all day to make sure that the group is ok. And me, Ryan and Yoshi created new forums for the group. Why? Because that's what they've always wanted, and I helped give it to them. And if that isn't something to be proud of, then I don't know what is.

So I want to thank you guys for making HAMS possible, and for being with us for a full year. We wouldn't have gotten anywhere if it wasn't for you members.

I'm always serious, and I almost never smile. People tell me that I should smile, that I'm too serious, and that I'm always negative, since that is true. I'm fighting off depression, and I think I'm being watched for thoughts of suicide. I never acomplished anything in life. But HAMS is one of the only things in life that I can look back at and say that I did a job well done. And that is one of the few things that makes me smile. And to see it belittled, insulted, called immature, or anything of that sort hits me right in the heart and tells me that I failed, which is why I would get snappy at some people. :P

I never got to become staff. I never did anything amazing in school. I never wowed anyone in life. But I helped create a group that turned a year old today, helped guide it through the tough times, and prevented it's disbandment. I've been there everyday to care for the group, like an eagle caring for it's young. I'm the most active user out of them all, and I'm on all day to make sure that the group is ok. And me, Ryan and Yoshi created new forums for the group. Why? Because that's what they've always wanted, and I helped give it to them. And if that isn't something to be proud of, then I don't know what is.

Isn't that a direct quote from the Meepit place on JN? xD

But, Happy birthday HAMS!

Woo, I love all you HAMS peoples, and i'm so happy and proud that we survived an entire year together.

There were hard times when I though we'd fall apart, and times like now where were prospering with new members, new sites, and even a new HAMS website for you guys to use as your anniversary gift.

-raises glass-

Cheers to another great year. -hides fact that i have kool-aid in the glass instead of something fancy-

Isn't that a direct quote from the Meepit place on JN? xD

Yeah. I figured it also worked as an anniversary speech. :P

There were hard times when I though we'd fall apart, and times like now where were prospering with new members, new sites, and even a new HAMS website for you guys to use as your anniversary gift.

Yes, as Ryan blabbered out, we have created a new site just for you HAMS members, as our way of saying thanks for sticking with us, and a job well done on the Battle of JN. Yoshi showed us the layout, and Ryan made a mess. Me and Yoshi then spent several hours breaking our backs to fix it and re-organize. Add in some work by JB, and the project is complete.

Thanks to Yoshi for helping us out. With this, he has been upgraded to Meepit General, and will help manage the site, seeing how experienced he is with site management.

I only messed it up a little. Sorta... xD

And hey, you mentioned it first! :P

You messed up quite a lot.

And yeah I mentioned it, but most people may have missed it cause it was hidden.

• 2 weeks later...