The Cyodrake's Gaze goes missing!

Jolly Jasper

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I"m with Mia on this!!! Off topicness can get you blocked!!!!!! I think that they did head west, this is the ending of the Altador plot, Right above Altador in the mountains is where it starts, And that TNT is a procrastanator.

Of course, I'm with her too. But Mia, are you also talking about me too? Like, me explaining to Buzz about being off-topic. Because if I was explaining, then that means I was being off-topic. Oops. Sorry. :worried:

Of course, I'm with her too. But Mia, are you also talking about me too? Like, me explaining to Buzz about being off-topic. Because if I was explaining, then that means I was being off-topic. Oops. Sorry. :worried:

I guess you answered your own question. But no I was not talking about you. -smiles- Want a muffin?

Will eveyone stop!!!!!!!! I need to add more words so I won't be spamming so here it goes. Why do you think TNT hasn't given out the plot prizes?????? I mean hasn't it been forever since it ended??????

Will eveyone stop!!!!!!!! I need to add more words so I won't be spamming so here it goes. Why do you think TNT hasn't given out the plot prizes?????? I mean hasn't it been forever since it ended??????

Well, I am thinking that maybe, TNT is lazy and the items that we got throughout the plot were our prizes.

That seems to be the only place, unless they get sunken and go to Maraqua

That's a good Idea!!!!!! Hey Mia what type of muffin???????? I still think they will show up in Altador. Whoever said that if you wave your mouse over the mountain above altador and It has a bigger radius circles than anywhere else and that if you click and drag it turns from the world of neopia to Altador!!!!! CRAZY!!!!!!! :S

Wow wicket I have no idea what you just said. Please try to make your sentence understandable.

Sorry not so good with the whole typing thingy and put it into an understandable sentence. Besides I have the summer stupids!!!!! :S

Nonsense it was completeley undersandible just be upsidedown when you read it

I'm glad someone sees things my way!!!!!! :woot:

See I'm not that stupid!!!!!!!!

Thank you for not saying i'ma stupid dodo head!!!!!!