The Cyodrake's Gaze goes missing!

Jolly Jasper

Departs could mean the ship, but what about the light journey?? That could mean Altador, and how we first had to get there--through Faerie City!! "After a flash of blinding, white light you find yourself transported to a mysterious city" thats what it says when you "journey" to Altador.... what could it mean? :P

a light jouney means a short one.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't light journey also mean they left with a light load? And the wide tree part remins me of the Brain tree from Haunted Woods.

That was Kind of what I was thinking. But what about that Elephante?

By the look of this, the plot will be starting next week....so they should give out our plot prizes!!!!!!!! :grrr:

What I don't understand is that they gave us our Altador Cup prizes BEFORE the altador Plot prizes. The Altador Plot was started first for Heavens sake.

What I don't understand is that they gave us our Altador Cup prizes BEFORE the altador Plot prizes. The Altador Plot was started first for Heavens sake.

Maybe TNT will use the excuse "we were just giving people a chance to finish the plot since it got very difficult on the last steps"... it's been like what, 5 months?

Maybe TNT will use the excuse "we were just giving people a chance to finish the plot since it got very difficult on the last steps"... it's been like what, 5 months?

Really. What is with TNT latley. THey have been Procrastinating a lot.

Something Just Occured To Mia!

Maybe THe things that we got

throughout the plot were our

prizes. No, no that can't be :sad01_anim: