The Cyodrake's Gaze goes missing!

Jolly Jasper

Even if there is a place as "Shenku" (I don't think I spelled that right... :P ), it will probably not be on the Neopets map since TNT has already gone through the effort of making a new one...if there is a place such as "Shenku" and it on the map, it is most likely WELL hidden. Personally, I think TNT will make "Shenku" a place similar to Lutarti Island-- since in Lutari Island the only way you can actually access to it is through your mobile phone. (TNT has the cleverest ways of advertising!)

Speaking of "Shenku", maybe the ship has sailed back to "Shenku"? I don't know... x_x

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if there is a place as "Shenku" (I don't think I spelled that right... :P ), it will probably not be on the Neopets map since TNT has already gone through the effort of making a new one...if there is a place such as "Shenku" and it on the map, it is most likely WELL hidden. Personally, I think TNT will make "Shenku" a place similar to Lutarti Island-- since in Lutari Island the only way you can actually access to it is through your mobile phone. (TNT has the cleverest ways of advertising!)

Speaking of "Shenku", maybe the ship has sailed back to "Shenku"? I don't know... x_x

Jane, umm you can only have four images in your sigunature.

That sounds like an elaborate plan. :yes:

Yes. People have already said that they think that it has set sail to Shenkuu. Ya I do think that Neopets will make Shenkuu a mobile wireless thing that will make people buy to get. :grrr: TNT Why must you hurt us so?!?!?!?! :grrr:

I myself think that the land of 'Shenkuu' is the large land mass above the multiple islands above 'Lutari Is'...

and it is no wonder we havent recieved the Altador Plot prizes with ppl still completing it... insane!

TNT get a grip!!!!!! NObody wants your comercail marketing or procrastination!!!!!!! :grrr:

TNT get a grip!!!!!! NObody wants your comercail marketing or procrastination!!!!!!! :grrr:

I'll second that. And I'm wondering, if/when Shenkuu appears, if there'll be new Neopets to go with it. And if there are, who wants to bet they'll be limited editon? *grumble*

Ya. people have said that this is the end of the altador plot!

Ya a was really happy when I heard that it was back!!!!! I really love that game too.

Shalby add more words to your post!!!!! I don't know but I hope we can find it again and then get some action!!!!!!!!!!