Codestone Question

Anonallama

Not sure if this has been asked yet (was searching up to page 13 of questions/topics) but I was wondering if there is a way to tell which codestone is used for what stat increase? (and if you could include the elusive red codestones, I'd appreciate it). I tried to find out on the Main TDN search and found nothing (or maybe it's under something different). I wanted to ask here before asking in the Help Forum on Neopets. xD;

If you could take the time to answer this, I'd be really thankful for your time and help.

You also won't start needing the red codestones for anything until your pet level gets really high and has to be trained at the Ninja school, which only admits pets above level 250 O.o

Not sure if this has been asked yet (was searching up to page 13 of questions/topics) but I was wondering if there is a way to tell which codestone is used for what stat increase? (and if you could include the elusive red codestones, I'd appreciate it). I tried to find out on the Main TDN search and found nothing (or maybe it's under something different). I wanted to ask here before asking in the Help Forum on Neopets. xD;

If you could take the time to answer this, I'd be really thankful for your time and help.

Sadly there isn't any way at all to determine that. The codestone that you need to pay for training with is 100% random (probably saved TNT time coding it, maybe). Even the red codestones are random as far as I know. And as someone has already stated, only pets level 250+ require a red codestone and being trained at the Ninja school - so you don't have to worry about those yet.

Also to save time, you can search the TDN forums. It's right in the top right part of your TDNforum screen, under where it says "Signed in as [your username]" and your number of notifications and the Sign Out button. :)

Sadly there isn't any way at all to determine that. The codestone that you need to pay for training with is 100% random (probably saved TNT time coding it, maybe). Even the red codestones are random as far as I know. And as someone has already stated, only pets level 250+ require a red codestone and being trained at the Ninja school - so you don't have to worry about those yet.

Also to save time, you can search the TDN forums. It's right in the top right part of your TDNforum screen, under where it says "Signed in as [your username]" and your number of notifications and the Sign Out button. :)

Yes, it is completely random. I train my main pet quite a lot. If I'm training endurance, for example, once it might be 2 main codestones and 1 orn codestone. The next time, it might be 1 eo, 1 vo, and 1 tai-kai. There is no way to tell until you sign your pet up for training, and once the codestones are shown to you, you cannot change your mind, in order to use codestones you already have.

However, you can go to the training school on Krawk Island until your pet is level 40, I believe. You pay in dubloons, and the courses are usually cheaper than at Mystery Island. Also, you know exactly what dubloon you will need before you sign up for the class. There's a chart on the main page of the school to show you what denomination you will need.

It would be nice to have Codestones for certain stats, but unfortunately, it is random, as has been stated. I hope this helped you.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.