Hi there!

Hi everyone! This is my first time in this forum, so i'll start off introducing myself :) My name is Jazmín, and I'm 16 (almost 17 now) years old. I live in Argentina, so my first language is Spanish, but I really love English and I've been learning since I was very little. About Neopets, I've been around for almost 7 years now, even tough I didn't spend much time on it until now. My username is the same I use in neopets, dragoncitoazul (if someone is curious, it means 'little blue dragon' in spanish. I guess while picking a username I saw a blue shoyru xD I don't really know). I truly hope to make some new friends, and have fun! ^_^

Hi there Jazmín, and welcome to the forums! :D I'm Theo, also 16-almost-17, with English being a second language I picked up when I was little. You've probably come to the right place when it comes to finding friends and fun, so feel free to poke around and get posting! We'll be happy to answer any questions you might have. ;)

I should add that your signature is absolutely adorable. :yes:

It's a pleasure to meet you too Jazmín, so you're welcome. :) I congratulate you on your graphics skills, not to mention having a great concept for your set.

I almost forgot to say hello to you, Dragoncitoazul.

I'm Neomysterion, but the Jellyneo guys call me Plushie.

I pop by The Daily Neopets every now and then. Make yourself at home, and have some delicious Jelly! bluejelly.gif