Fred v2.0

Awesome! Any chance of an announcement? This doesn't seem like the kind of change suited to a quiet rollout. :)

I actually have my profile hidden, so I can't check the counters unless I decide to tweak the setting and take a look. :P Maybe these new counters will convince me to set it to public.

xD xD Now why would you think that?

I mean, the Y-Blaster is one of my main tactical weapons in the Battledome, but I don't battle much...

Ahhh, yes, that made sense. :yes:

Livvy, are you allergic to blasters? :ohno: I'd better come up with some more allergy-friendly weapons tech then.

I'm reminded of a random scene from somewhere in the Lilo & Stitch movies/series where Pleakley is about to get shot and protests, "But I'm allergic to plasma blasts!" xD (Recall may not be entirely accurate.)

Ahhh, yes, that made sense. :yes:

Livvy, are you allergic to blasters? :ohno: I'd better come up with some more allergy-friendly weapons tech then.

I'm reminded of a random scene from somewhere in the Lilo & Stitch movies/series where Pleakley is about to get shot and protests, "But I'm allergic to plasma blasts!" xD (Recall may not be entirely accurate.)

Quoted!

That made me laugh so hard xD

You made me look at the code boxes...

GAH! UNQUOTED ATTRIBUTES! TAKE COVER! TAKE COVER!!! *runs away*

And now there's an announcement. So that's all covered. :D

Just this once, I'm feeling too lazy to link to the relevant page(s). xD

Dante, it's very odd that you decided to make a post in Morse code exactly as I was studying the NATO phonetic alphabet using a chart that also happened to have Morse code on it. xD

Announcements