Fred v2.0

xD No worries Spritzie, I miss most modern popular culture references myself. But at least you'll now be able to get that reference if you watch the first episode of Leverage. :P

• 2 weeks later...

How many staff are still around? :D Topic seems to have been killed by the daily dare and the staff tournament in which everyone is being epic ;)

Daily Dare has been taking over the forum lately. (: Today's challenge was ridiculously easy, though, so more time to post on TDN.

I have not been around much... (Instead, I have been working on homework I had procrastinated as much as I could...)

But I'm rather proud of this.

Also, spreading the word about the first album of Folly and The Hunter, a Montréal's band (friend's of one of my highschool friend). You can get a free song on their website or buy the album if you like their song previews :)

Spring break is next week so I got swamped with work.... Well, I guess it's about the same, but I've been rendered incapable of doing too much thanks to my new game. Forcing myself to do some math atm...

I am totally mesmerized by the fish. I can't stop looking at it and poking it. *sneaks back to fish* :shiftyeyes_anim:

I picked a low number on purposes. It starts to lag when you have too many fish object moving erratically at the same time.

Also, it's built in a way that if you exceed the array limit, the oldest object disappear so you can create a new one. ;)

Isn't that a major part of our April Fools' planning? xD

Hmm... the fish aren't loading for me. :(

Isn't that a major part of our April Fools' planning? xD

Hmm... the fish aren't loading for me. :(

Ya need to enable Java.

I told you that I need it for my homework ;)

I do have Java enabled. :) The issue I'm running into is an applet initialisation error of some sort. The research I did while looking for a solution seems to imply that it's related to application signing, but I haven't had time to attack the issue with a Java debugger just yet.

That said, I'm sure the fish are awesome! ;)

Announcements