Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Firstly: Spyders are gross :yes:

How can we incorporate repricing morphing potions into the next TDN plot?

This! I thing this would be an awesome idea.

*mails tracking device to Co*

Now you won't be lost. We'll be able to find you wherever you are.

And I have a better idea than plots for tricking minions forum members into doing our work for us - make staff tasks a "benefit" for the some of the member groups. :yes:

Moon spyders?

Now I'm thinking of Leng spiders, but that's not the same thing.

The LoIOLV?

Very formidable indeed... face my WRATH!

:handlebars: :hannibal: ^_^ :headphone: :headset: <3 :helmet: :goatee: :glasses02:

SMILEYS WAVE 1, ATTACK!

... Okay then... I saw more of an animated movie...

OH! A PRESENT FROM THE CUSTOMIZATION TEAM!

:O IT BEEPS!

*blows up* Yes Mr. Bomb, that's what you get!

Back on topic... staff task benefits for certain member groups? We have a meeting coming up, so maybe if we could get a solid proposal together now we could discuss it there?

Back on topic... staff task benefits for certain member groups? We have a meeting coming up, so maybe if we could get a solid proposal together now we could discuss it there?

Wait... Fred has topics?

And what are you talking about, how we manipulate the minions forum members to participate more using Ranks, plots, and other explosive devices like that GPS (Global PWNing System) I was sent by the Customization team... that is what GPS stands for... right?

Sometimes Fred does have coherent conversation, yes. :P Although maybe we should split this off into another thread.

o_O Maybe I'm confused, but isn't the idea of Fred (v2.0) to be off-topic?

Though I suppose we keep on the topic of our off-topicness. Otherwise, things would get messy if each new reply had nothing to do with the previous replies.

Bah. I worked on a website for a full day, and I still cannot use it because of stupid things like images not wanting to be uploaded.. <_<

o_O Maybe I'm confused, but isn't the idea of Fred (v2.0) to be off-topic?

Though I suppose we keep on the topic of our off-topicness. Otherwise, things would get messy if each new reply had nothing to do with the previous replies.

I was just about to ask that exact same question.

V, that was AMAZING! xD Best video of the year so far (and it's available in WebM too :D ).

My faith in humanity is reaffirmed.

By the way, I should very be able to do that kind of video animation by the end of the term. XD

But yes, that one is definitely amazing. I laughed so hard at the end beacuase XDDD

I should make a video response to that by reading the text using a speech synthesizer. xD