Fred v2.0

*snaps a picture of Shadaw's pink and fluffy AK47*

*hides it in Co's Minecraft world*

That sounds adorable! :laughingsmiley:

Pink and cute... how about Livvy's usual cursor in Google Docs? :P

My cursor is pink? D= *dies*

But it's mine, so of course it's cute. :rolleyes_anim:

Heh, I was alluding to how Livvy seems to frequently get stuck with the pink cursor (GDocs colour-codes cursors for different collaborators). But it doesn't actually happen that often, fortunately. xD

In other news, I'm attempting to lay out a schedule to procrastinate tackle my assignments in an organised manner over a pre-planned period of time. Hopefully it helps me to cut down on my usual crazy rush days. :P

The thing is, I kinda suck at deadlines, so I might as well take a shot at trying a schedule. :P

I'd fall asleep instead. xD In fact... I probably really should go to sleep right now. :P

Guys I got a new camera today... I love it! Also, some people are speculating that the new colour is an early april fools joke, you think TNT would do that?

I wouldn't think they'd do that, with the new color. It's over a week early for April Fools. I think it's for real. (Though has anyone reported getting it from the lab ray? Yesterday Divya's Chomby got zapped into a Techo.)

I don't have any Chomby left to zap.. The last one I had turned Maraquan and I gave it to TeamShannon. However I've not seen one on Neopets either yet.

I don't either. My Chomby was zapped into a Lutari awhile back.

I wouldn't think they'd do something for April Fools so early, unless they figured no one would expect it that early.

I know I read of someone zapping a Relic Hissi shortly after it was released. Or maybe TNT messed up and hasn't made it possible yet. (Just like there haven't been any Chombies released yet on the Create A Pet page.)

I'm sure it's real. Before the news was released, I was on the Chomby page at the rainbow pool and it was showing as "unknown color" at first :laughingsmiley:

Although Anime did think "Pixel Pets" could be in their April Fools cards. :P

Awesome. I'd personally want one, I've grown up with great 8 and 16-bit games, so I totally freaked out over this colour (even though it's not that great on a chomby).... I sincerely hope they create a kougra version on kougra day.

Also, I got in the art gallery... yay!

I can't wait to see the upcoming pet days, but now, there's so many new colors they've added, just in the last year. Relic, Woodland, Transparent, Maractite, 8-Bit. (Am I missing any?)

Announcements