Fred v2.0

Yeah they look like they're BG and trinket only, like Mutant and Baby, only the trinkets would look out of place and the only BGs I can think of that's go even remotely well are the basic star ones at the Circle BG one from the Mall.

Very true Noog. I've been busy shooting stars/novas. Well, avoiding having to shoot them I guess. I guess it's proof, if you ignore it, Nova Defender still won't go away.

Minecraft is cool. :yes: A very innovative and thoroughly awesome indie game (that runs on Linux too).

I must say though, I'm a tad baffled by the choice of Java as the programming language for it to be written in.

It just goes to show you don't need ridiculously detailed graphics to make a great game. ;)

I know! I really wish the pets didn't get sick again, after they'd been cured. It's annoying. And I hate seeing my pets sick.

I think it's kinda cute. He loves it. He was actually playing it last night. He's building a huge castle.

If a content staff could have a look at the latest tickets... that would be useful :)

I just replied to a bunch of them (regarding TNT's prank)... but I'm still puzzled by other tickets.

Announcements