Fred v2.0

Check the comments, if you dare. You can probably find someone who knows the paper cause it's THEIR local paper.

At any rate... I get some random neomails sometimes.

You know, Anime should probably stick this whole thing on the quotes thread sometime (wouldn't be too tough with MultiQuote xD ).

Now why would I want to do that? We can't let the members know everything we do in here...

Yes, what if members discovered that we don't follow the rules in our own staff area... like putting less than 7 words in our posts ?

All right! It's about time we started planning for the event. :yes: Let's see if we can hit the members with something really spectacular this year.

Edit: And hey, our posts are generally meaningful. xD

Looks like you managed to catch on Co. :P Had any luck getting your house out from under Faerieland?

Faerie quests are still down? I wasn't aware of that... then again, I hardly get faerie quests anyway. xD

Some, Chaminara being the Sorceress she is, has agreed to start getting it rebuild once Faerie Quests are up and running.

On the meantime...

You shall get us... A SHRUBBERY!

I keep telling you its only a flesh wound. {swings sword with my other remaining hand}

Announcements