Fred v2.0

Ugh. I really need more sleep. All weekend, I was hitting Function + Up/Down Arrow on my Netbook to get Page Up/Page Down. Now I'm trying to do it on my work computer, which has a full size keyboard.

:laughingsmiley: Yep. I'm in Colorado.

Co, I can't stand coffee either. My family is split. My sister and dad love coffee. My mom and I hate coffee and love tea. Iced tea (no lemon or sugar or anything) and chai tea are my favorites.

I usually drink plain ol' water, although occasionally I'll go for whatever's available at the time if there's no plain water. :yes:

Water is also my beverage of choice. I don't like to drink sweetened drinks, unless they are all-natural. And I dislike coffee.

I'm one of those weird people that has a hard time finding water that doesn't taste strange to them. I don't know why, but most waters have a really weird taste. That's why when I was younger, my mom and I would make Crystal Light and such. It was like Kool-aid, but healthier. My grandma was diabetic and she loved it, since it was sugar-free.

Cheese is good in pie. :yes:

And oddly enough, my mum only drinks super-organic-filtered-spring-mineral-water stuff. I'm not sure how that's supposed to work. xD

Announcements