Fred v2.0

The most annoying shops are like this:

They have something cheap (what you are looking for) but they have about 300 other things for sale that are overpriced. You would usually just click the shortcut of the item (because you use the shop wizard LIKE A BOSS) but they have so much text, quiz results, and glittery stuff that your eyes literally cannot look at the top of the page. You scroll down, but it's still bad because they have some sort of small glittery object in the background like a candy cane. Just when you thought that this shop could not get any worse, their 30 second clip of a song has loaded and is now playing on loop. If you're lucky it's an actual song, not a midi tracking. If you do get an actual song, chances are it's a big classic (Don't Stop Believin, You spin me round (like a record), etc.), a new mainstream song that has no cursing (Justin Bieber, Black Eyed Peas, etc.), or Avril Lavigne.

This would be so ridiculously easy to do and such a big win that I really don't see why TNT would say no to the suggestion...

There should be an option to turn off all custom coding. That way you could view people's lookups without annoying stuff too, like disproportionate boxes or hidden info.

I'm experiencing similar weather, Spritzie. I had to tolerated a whole day of indoor recess, because it was too cold to let the students go outside. <_< I think the school was just being overly cautious. I've seen recess happen in colder weather.

It's been that cold here at night - but almost that cold during the day too - which is scary! At least it's supposed to warm up to plus 5 Celsius by the end of the week.

We *have* to get our roof cleared off of snow ASAP. The sounds it was making last night were utterly eerie. :sad01_anim:

Ugh. I had to walk to the other building for the delivery. It's 18 degrees right now, but we're having 15 MPH winds, so it feels like about 5 degrees. When I got in the data center with AC, it felt like it was heated. :mellow:

I only wish I would get to have a snowfall like that one right now. I haven't really seen the volume of snow I'm used to seeing this year. :( More snow would be great.

Not sure about actual snow, but we're supposed to be getting an artic front tomorrow or the day after. And since it's been drizzling all afternoon, if it does hit in the middle of the night, everything- and I mean EVERYTHING- is going to be covered in a thin sheet of ice. People are saying they might have to shut down the campus Tues or Wed. I actually went out and got some frozen dinners so I don't have to leave my room if classes get cancelled. I don't wanna crack my tailbone trying to go get some lunch....

Well, this is Texas. We can't drive or walk on ice. So it's best to just shut things down and not go out unless you absolutely have to.

Announcements