• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each display name must be unique

Go figure, someone's display name is already Alberto. <_<

Yes

Like AC coverage is usually ready in advance :P

That's why we're so amazing!

Actually, I'm planning on having most of the team/player info (and etc.) updated in the spring, so we're really ready. :D

Though I can't say anything about daily coverage. ;)

Haha thanks Shadaw. :D

Ah yes, daily coverage for the AC tends to be ridiculously slow, thanks to one particular staffer. :rolleyes_anim:

Another random idea: maybe we can announce a 'purge' of inactive/unvalidated accounts from the forum (like TNT's purge)?

Another random idea: maybe we can announce a 'purge' of inactive/unvalidated accounts from the forum (like TNT's purge)?

Now there's an interesting idea! You know everyone would go crazy over that.

That would hit our database pretty hard for a while though - and it's under enough strain as it is. :(

Ah well. Maybe Ian could script it using cron do remove one member a day or something? xD

xD We should do a horror-movie style banner for it.

"The REAPER shall be UNLEASHED! Coming April 2011."

• 1 month later...

Well if i understood correctly and feel free to modify this with done if its already done but.

optional -> were going to change our names to "pinata" related stuff.

Forum upgrade -> we were going to release a forum skin for it also to go along with the main board getting a new theme

Pinata related avatars -> were going to make magical pinata pictures for our displays.

if i am forgetting anything modify my post to put it on here.

Forum upgrade -> we were going to release a forum skin for it also to go along with the main board getting a new theme

Hmm... wasn't the plan for a main site theme rather than a forum theme?

Yes, an IPB theme is significantly more complex to create than a theme for our main site. I don't think anyone here has much experience in IPB theming, but I could be mistaken...

Yes, an IPB theme is significantly more complex to create than a theme for our main site. I don't think anyone here has much experience in IPB theming, but I could be mistaken...

Theo is right here...

we can ask Ian to change the logo

http://www.tdnforums.com/public/style_images/4_logo_splat.png

He probably has a skin for it on his computer so that shouldn't be too hard!

All right, a logo change on the forums and a theme change on the main site sounds good. :)

xD I'd say this is the most amusing planning thread for an April Fools' day to date.

Please summarize the thread for me I really don't feel like reading. XD From what I gather, I need to change my name to "I am a magical pinata"

Ok for all of you just coming in.

basically we have a site theme {for the main site where the news shows up NOT the forums}

On April first {dur} were going to all change our names to something pinata related, apparently a HEADER change on the forum {the daily neopets part}

Also staff avatar pictures that are optional to use, and optional changing our names to pinata themed like "i am a magical pinata" ive already claimed lol XD

we have a picture of ian holding a magical pinata... err pinata on the main theme were going to put up also.

154987_10150102646254052_659024051_7587103_521165_n.jpg

^ just encase you couldn't find it elsewhere.

Ya know lol, i just had a thought. We could announce on the same day a new member title obtainable somehow on that day also. XD kinda like a seasonable member title. Wouldn't that throw everyone into a uproar. The kicker to this? It doesn't actually exist XD

^ oh i am EVIL

Also a site theme was discussed and ill take the initiative to ask Ian personally about it lol. I think maybe we should orginize this a little sense we have A LOT of things to do.

If only "I am a magical pinata" was available. xD

I think I want "Soy una pinata magico" I just made up the word magico but i'm sure there's some spanish word for magical. :P

Announcements