New Cure Items

med_doctorsbag.gif

This new item from the Lost Desert Medicine is rumoured to award you with three random cures. Whoo!

I really can't wait to get this item tested...

please everyone keep your eyes opened for it to restock and for people talking about it on the boards. We will need to gather info as soon as possible because our cure page is an important one for our visitors :) Keep me posted!

Also, 2 regular cures :

med_palmleavescrushed.gifmed_extract_puntec.gif

Lost Desert Medicine also has two brand new cures for you to purchase... We hope they don't come with brand new ailments, as well!

Thanks to jellyneo's item data base {forgive me for that} however we now know that the name of the bag is "doctors bag". its search able on the sw but i haven't been able to locate any information about it. I don't think there restocking yet.

How kind of them when they do. :P If the issue is still relevant, I'll keep my eye out for these. I do love the Lost Desert, and Pharm restocking is enjoyable, so... it's essentially kinda sorta not really the same thing, right? :laughingsmiley:

@Livvy yes this thread is still relevant :)

I'm not a big restocker myself. It would be distracting me from writing cool essay about Materiality.