Habitarium Out Of Beta!

hrtbrk

Many Habitarium users were surprised when they logged on to see they had gain level 26! Today Habitarium graduated to a full release, with all of these new features:

logo_main.png

We pushed a new build and Habitarium is now live and out of beta! Take a look at the features you will now see when you load your Habitarium:

• Levels 26-50 have been added, so get your P3s harvesting again!

• NC Snowy items have been added. You can purchase ink droppers and bottles to paint your P3s and buildings.

• You can now purchase two new NC functional items: Tar Pit and Magical Seeds!

• You can now get a preview of which P3's are in your structures.

• Plus bug fixes, new animations, and more!

So did everyone automatically gain a level? Because I was on 15 but when I logged back in, I leveled up to 16 and I'm pretty sure I didn't have enough XP to do so. Also, YES! to the preview of who's in the buildings, SO helpful. Now I don't have to pull everybody out to find the right ones.

OMGODZORZ! more levels! Halleluja! I was afriad we were going to be stuck at 25 forever *twitch* and a nice 10,000 NP for levelling up. Sweet.

Thank goodness for the incentive to play again!

I went back to it to find all but 2 of my petpetpets had died...and then glitched the game massively by trying to hatch that many eggs in a short frame of time!

At least all my buildings are back up thouhg and I have nearly the max petpetpets - 4 off but I refuse to have that many soldiers!

Wanders off to explore some more!

EDIT: No new buildings though...bit of a disappointment...

WIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the game is back again (I mean, the entertainment about playing :P) I`m level 26 but many of my P3`s died...

Wooot wooot! I had ignored the game for a few weeks after reaching level 25 as it had gotten so boring, but now I'm rebuilding and it's lovely :graduated:

It would have been nice if they'd have brought in something new (aside from levels) for non nc paying people though. There seems to be more or less nothing aside from the extra np for levelling up for those of us who don't want to buy nc.

It would have been nice if they'd have brought in something new (aside from levels) for non nc paying people though. There seems to be more or less nothing aside from the extra np for levelling up for those of us who don't want to buy nc.

Yeah, the fact that the level displays on the user lookup is my only motivation to keep leveling.

I noticed that before, after harvesting one or two eggs it would glitch, and lag as well. It's so much faster and not laggy at all now :D

Still a little things here and there that are a bit annoying (e.g. trying to click on a nester nesting, but it registers you clicking something else, and being unable to rotate anything)

At one point i logged in, and i saw that about 80% of all my petpets died, i swear my heart almost skipped a beat! Kind of felt a little sad too... i became attatched to them :(

Haha, i also tried to explain to my sister what you do in the game, and it went something like "make them work", "build stuff", "breed them for their eggs, then discard them for exp", "when they die they turn into diamonds and give you more points"... to which i then got a raised eyebrow and a "ok..." reply

Ugh...I'm happy, yet a little upset that the work I did while 25 was the highest level, meant nothing. I'm not having many lag problems, and fewer glitches by far, but I'm still having a few with nesters... <_<

Oh, and all but 10 of my 28 P3 were still alive. o_O

I logged yesterday and indeed I was on level 26, but.. I think I am bored.. there are no new buildings and there is nothing for me to work for.. I am maxed out on resources and I don't want to build more houses.. x_x

I'm not maxed out as I gave up once I reached Lv 25 but it's still boring as there's very little to work for, particularly as I don't go for the decorations unless the come free and I won't pay nc for things...

I was hoping they'd have put a little more in, like buildings for the higher levels...or new petpetpets...

Is there a way to check if an egg is fully ready to be hatched/harvested without lifting up the pet? I know that's what the bar is supposed to do but it's showing full but the egg apparently still needs a little more time which is annoying.

You are complete right! I was waiting for some extra stuff aside from the NC ones, but well, I think we have to wait a little more ¬¬

I'm not maxed out as I gave up once I reached Lv 25 but it's still boring as there's very little to work for, particularly as I don't go for the decorations unless the come free and I won't pay nc for things...

I was hoping they'd have put a little more in, like buildings for the higher levels...or new petpetpets...

I believe it is called discrimination.. against us regular neopoints kind of player! I don't have neocash! it's too expensive for me in Mexico! :grrr: but I digress.. there should be more neopoint items. they worked a lot to create NC items.. they should make the same efforts with neopoint Items.. :sad02: