Livvy is on content trial

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I didn't really notice that, V. I thought you were just inviting awesome people. :P

Lol, I didn't really notice that, V. I thought you were just inviting awesome people. :P

Of course, of course XD

Well, now we have to wait and see how she does in her trial XD I'll keep you all posted.

As do I. And I look forward to offloading some of my screenshot-taking duties onto her. :P

xD xD xD

Well, there's one 16 year old who has to handle most of the Altador Plot help requests. :P

And the technical support requests too. :P Often full of misinforming answer-duplicators.

I don't really talk to her at all, so I don't really have an opinion.... If she puts out good stuff, awesome!

Don't forget we've got another 16 year old over here too! He's busy handling.... uhhh.... hmmmmm..... stuff. Yep. Lots of content stuff.

Actually, I just answer tickets and do little content fixes and stuff.... I've had my eye on the Faerie Quests page for a while now.

When spring rolls around, though, prepare for a super-awesome total revamp of all the AC content, since I appear to be the only official "AC Team" member left. XD

And the Neopian Traveler's Guide! It's on my to-do list, which is verrrry long. :P