Livvy is on content trial

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't work without a driver's licence. So much of my job is driving. It's not uncommon for me to have to drive 200 km in a work day, during the summer.

Plus, I live in a small, but sprawling city, with awful public transit. Not driving isn't really much of an option for me. However, if I can reasonably walk somewhere, I will. Apart from buying groceries, I'll walk everywhere within 3 km of my house. It's healthier for me and the environment. Driving is usually reserved for big shopping trips and going to work.

Most people I know that live in big cities, with good public transit, don't really seem to care about driving. It's too expensive to park anywhere.

EDIT: Welcome to TDN Staff, Brandon. If it makes you feel any better, I'm only 10 years younger than you. :)

I was big on driving as soon as I was able. I got my permit 1 month after I turned 15. I got my license the day I turned 16.

Plus, I drive almost 20 miles a day, just to and from work. And my company's building is far enough out, no buses go that car.

I'm 25. One of the older staffers here, I think. I know Meghan's older. I don't remember who else. :laughingsmiley:

I'm older then you all, at 13,000,528,228,583infinity

Actually, I'm getting my learner's permit soon (stupid driving laws different in my state :( At least my mom will give me her old car!) so, everyone, get off the roads... wait... the small concrete things are for PEOPLE?

Side note to xephas comment about the time trial:

I was only on the battlepedia team for a week before i got the job. Then again 1,200 reviews, multiple item fixes, and what not in under a week does help ^^

I meant for content...

I have only monitored content trials and customization when it first started...

Livvy has cleared her content trial. This topic is now closed. :)

(You can go discuss ages somewhere else. :P )