Hi Everyone :)

Your English seems to be just fine. I read this post after I read your post about your lost account. I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope TNT finds a way to get your account back for you. If not, then I hope you don't have too much trouble getting back on your feet.

Welcome to TDN, and enjoy your stay :P

Thank you very much. I actually probably forgot to mention I have been living in Uk for 2 years now which helps. ;) But I still dread to make some big mistakes and that people start thinking I'm some kind of weirdo so I always warn them I'm not a native speaker first. ;)

I'm always interested in looking at other people's user look up page. It's been 9 years and half you've been on Neopets, that's really impressive ! You must have known it when it was rather basic then ? I suppose a lot of things must have changed since then ? I remember the time when we couldn't put clothes on Neopets or build Neohome the way they look now. Everybody was so excited when they suddenly enabled that. It's always fun to remember.

(Here was my account before it got stolen : http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=lumianaa Strangely the thief left it exactly the same and just changed the name and country)

Welcome to TDN. :) I'm Spritzie.

Like Rose said, your English is great. :) And we have plenty of members here that have English as a second, and even third language. And we all make mistakes, even when English is our first language. There's countless times I've read my post after I posted it and was horrified at what I ended up typing. I had to go edit it. (And English is my first, and only, language.) :laughingsmiley:

I like it when new people stop by.

Welcome to the forums, Annabelle. They call me Neomysterion, and I've been on Neopets since 2002.

Nice assorted toy gallery you have, I have a few friends that collect plushies in response.

Thank you, guys. :)

Haha Spritzie, don't underestimate yourself. Yous speak American, Canadian, Australian, English, Scottish and Irish. ;) Being able to speak English is amazing for traveling, you don't have to make a fool of yourself trying to express your thoughts with strange gestures. ;)

Neomysterion, I can't believe it's been (almost ?) 9 years you've been on Neopets too. It's almost a decade, time flies so fast ! So how Neopets was like when you started ? Your friends who made some plushies galleries are really brave ! I love plushies, I tried 3 times to make a plushies gallery but they just were so many and not enough categories to fit them all in so I gave up.