The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

Noteworthy bits;

Pets: Mostly just stats...blah....However, Soothsayer_Says turned into a Chocolate Mynci yesterday (one of the less attractive choc. pets if you ask me).

Petpets: Aw, Deathtrooper's petpet turned into a White Lutra...so darn cute, but I can't keep it; my OCD won't let me. lol

My buzz just turned into a Jub Jub....WHAT EVEN IT LOOKS RIDICULOUS

I think this is the first jub jub I've ever owned...

Noteworthy bits;

Pets: Gender swap. o.o (well...at least Mighty_Kauthulu is a boy again. lol)...........Maraquan Buzz to Snow Buzz ('tis the season. lol)

Petpets: Awwwwwwwwww...Soot to Christmas Faellie (totally keeping this one until the end of the month)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/10

Pets: Stats and gender

Petpets: Soot to Purple Horus, Desert Gallion to Island Gallion,

Hee hee hee!

The ray is fired at Lillian_Mistyrose...

... and she changes gender!!

and for petpet:

Your eyes recover quite quickly after the giant explosion, but that's more than you can say for your Petpet. The Kookith is kind enough to sweep up Schnukums for you and you head home.

Do you really want to come back tomorrow?

Something Has Happened!

petpetlabray.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Petpet Laboratory' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YAY :D

Ice Tusk >>> Red Gelert

my petpet changed into this adorable little guy today peedleedoo_orange.gif it's called Peedleedoo and it's a Curse of Maraqua TCG Card code prize ... there's none for sale whatsoever which makes it really rare ... but it already won the PPL ... and it doesn't really fit my Halloween Gelert ... so , should I keep it or keep zapping ?