The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

The ray is fired at Trixaraz...

... and he gains 2 defence points!!!

... and he changes gender!!!

YESSSS! Funny thing is, I was complaining about him/her (oh man) being an orange buzz, so when I got another lab ray cookie I got more zaps:

... and she changes into a Red Lenny!!

Well, it's not a buzz at least!

Today, my now yellow mynci was zapped back to male, which is why I kept zapping him in the first place. Now I just want my korbat back! Hopefully he can stay male, get a bunch of upgrades, and then finally be zapped back into some kind of cool korbat.

Fingers crossed!

I am only zapping my petpet right now. He recently turned to a pile of soot. Then had his name changed to Humbug.

Today this happens:

Humbug shall now be known as Tumbles. How nice.

I like the name Tumbles. :P

I can't wait to start using the pet lab ray again. Maybe i'll get my dream pet!! My Pea Chia Dreamie :wub_anim:

... and she gains 3 defence points!!!!

WHOOP!! Well, now I have to increase her level, boooooooo. I've been trying to not do that until I have to because it makes her closer to needing more codestones. I did get a 5 dubloon coin (I train her at the Academy over night where I know when I wake up she'll be done) from a daily so that's nice. I also got 150 NC from the expellibox, first time EVER, so I bought a lab ray cookie. Hope you guys enjoyed my singing because once the move is over I'm starting a FQ cookie, a lab ray cookie and a training cookie. We're gonna make Trixty AWESOME!

But... nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely. The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something.

The ray is fired at Clatson...

lab_lightning.gifxweetok_red_sad.gif

...and he loses 2 defence points!!!!

... and she loses two levels :(

HOW RUDE! I just trained that last night. ugh. Good thing I got another 5 dubloon coin from Achor Management. Lab ray is trying to bankrupt me I swear it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since I was the last to post before the site went down, I'm just editing my board. :)

... and she gains two levels!!!

Well, now I take back my previous statement. :laughingsmiley: Waiting off on using any of the cookies until the NC Mall is in top shape again, but hopefully Trixy will be a well oiled machine after all this.

Edited by Sara_1

Urgh fell asleep and woke up just in time for reset! :/ Didn't get a chance to zap on my side, but Lutaricca's petpet became level 5, while Repptart lost 2 AGI.

Zaps for 21 SEP: Sam and Lutaricca's petpets got renamed, Dean gained 3 DEF, while nothing happened to Repptart.

The ray is fired at Jellilorum...

lab_lightning.gifaisha_sketch_sad.gif

... and she changes colour to Dimensional!!

Ooh, something different.

catamara_yellow.gif

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

But... nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely. The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something.

...and he doesn't change at all :(

... and she gains 3 maximum hit points!!!!

Well, I suppose I should be glad I just started strength training instead of endurance and that Von Roo failed when we rolled doubles so she went up 2 levels. Don't have to worry about training level tonight. w00t!

But... nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely. The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something. (Aww not again.. :()

...and he loses 2 movement points!!!!

... and she loses 2 movement points!!!!

ROFL. Down to 8 now. Seriously the poor thing is going to be immobile bc I refuse to train it. Such a waste. Oh well, lets just hope they get the NC Mall working soon so I can start up these cookies and blast through some levels.

Aimerich lost two defense points today. Bummer. I'm not sure whether or not I'll end up keeping this lab rat. I was originally intending on adopting it out, but I'm becoming attached to the name.

Not using petpet lab ray just now. I'm pretty happy with the Mutant Babaa that Aimerich has right now. Sooner or later, I'll start zapping there again.

I *almost* forgot to do this... I've skimmed back on training due to lack of codestones availability.

... and she gains 2 defence points!!!!

HUZZAH! Glad it was something good. I'm gonna have to up her level here soon though. bummer.