The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

Sooooo, today Dean got turned into a Red Mynci (and he's super pissed about that :P) so I got the species change zap avvie for my side. Sam's petpet comes out unscathed once again, while Lutaricca's simply got renamed. Oh, and Repptart gained 2 DEF. :)

----

Day change, and oh dear, Dean's not happy about today's zap either, 'cause he changed genders (again)! Repptart got zapped back to level 1 (I think he already was level 1 anyway, so), Sam's petpet turned to soot, and Lutaricca's petpet just got renamed.

----

Day change once more, and Dean lost 3 AGI, while Repptart changed genders. Sam's petpet just got renamed, while Lutaricca's petpet got zapped into this: slugawoo_island.gif Kinda cute, but still not magma~

Kinda nice lab day today for the side: Dean turned into an Island Mynci (but dang, he's got female clothes 'cause he got the change genders zap earlier :/ ) while Sam's petpet turned into this thing: gabar_blue.gif

Meanwhile, Repptart gained 3 STR and Lutaricca's petpet just got renamed.

The ray is fired at Amriee...

... and he gains 2 movement points!!!!

The ray is fired at Amriee...

... and he gains 2 defence points!!!!

Bleh. Just making up for all the stat decreases I've been getting the past few days.

sklyde_island.gif

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

I've been zapping pets on my sides lately, Trixy got a gender change and turned into an orange buzz today. Ew. Guess I'm going to have to fight the lab ray scientist and get that changed back. A boy named Trixy just isn't kosher. Even if she/he is an Orange Buzz. :(

On the 4th day of the Lab Cookie the Lab Ray gave to meeeeeeee..... too early for xmas song parodies?

The ray is fired at Trixaraz... ... and he gains 4 maximum hit points!!!!
The ray is fired at Trixaraz... ... and he gains 3 movement points!!!!
Well, bummer that I started training endurance right before this, but at least everything caught up to his defense. Still wish he wasn't an orange buzz or male. Ick

The ray is fired at Trixaraz...

... and he gains 5 maximum hit points!!!!

... and he loses 3 strength points :(

Well, that's rude. I spent a lot of time and energy getting him (sigh) to 40 all the way across to train level overnight so it wouldn't hit me so hard to now need 2 codestones/5 dubloons for training. *dramatic sigh* Looks like I'll be training strength today since my cookies all run out. Ive got one more day of double zaps tho!

But... nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely. The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something.

The ray is fired at Clatson...

lab_lightning.gifxweetok_red_sad.gif

...and he goes down to level 1 :(