The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

But... nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely. The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something. 

The ray is fired at Ailsca...

lab_lightning.gif aisha_yellow_sad.gif

...and she goes down to level 1 :(

May 11th:

symol_green.gif 

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that. 

...and she doesn't change at all :(

Edited by Zafie

Hee hee hee!

The ray is fired at babo_shagar...

lab_lightning.gif jubjub_robot_sad.gif

... and she changes into a Green Shoyru!!

Something Has Happened!
pwned.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Pwned by the Lab' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yeah! I finally got the Lab Ray avatar! Very happy now. :happydance:

petpetlab_soot.gif 

Your eyes recover quite quickly after the giant explosion, but that's more than you can say for your Petpet. The Kookith is kind enough to sweep up So-and-so for you and you head home.   Poor So-and-so the Leeble, who WAS Leilo_Presley before the name change. :(

halloween_triffin.gif 

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that. 

...and she gains 3 strength points!!!!

@Zafie Well if you didn't have thejetsamchomp.gifJetsam Chomp!robotjetsam.gif Jetsam - Wanna Fight? , you can get them now. :wink:

@jellysundae my_friend_Cora looks good in grey. Do you have the sigh.gif Grey Wocky - *sigh* avatar? :unsure:

Today at the Petpet Lab Ray   petpetlab_soot.gifSo-and-so the Pile of Soot  CHANGED to

spirkle_black.gifSo-and-so the Black Spirkle    Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed.                                                                                            Imagine that. 

You should come back tomorrow and try again!

Edited by midnight_spell360
Adding my Petpet Zap

@midnight_spell360 He does look good in grey, doesn't he? The lab ray has made me rather fond of eyries, I must say! The only look I've not liked has been the Christmas one, I'll be sad when they get a species change.

I do have the avatar, yep! That was one of the many things mentor @rntracy1 helped me out with :D A grey Jetsam from Lost and Pound unless I'm remembering things completely wrong, so a clutch of avatars in one go gained there. :D 

The ray is fired at marlie__40...

lab_lightning.gif zafara_green_sad.gif

... and he gains two levels!!!

The ray has already been fired... 

petpetlab_soot.gif 

Nothing looks different about Woojit but you can sense something happened. It becomes evident later when it tries to climb a tree but breaks off the branch instead. The ray has increased its level to: 2 

On 2017-5-13 at 10:37 AM, midnight_spell360 said:

@Zafie Well if you didn't have thejetsamchomp.gifJetsam Chomp!robotjetsam.gif Jetsam - Wanna Fight? , you can get them now. :wink:

@jellysundae my_friend_Cora looks good in grey. Do you have the sigh.gif Grey Wocky - *sigh* avatar? :unsure:

Today at the Petpet Lab Ray   petpetlab_soot.gifSo-and-so the Pile of Soot  CHANGED to

spirkle_black.gifSo-and-so the Black Spirkle    Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed.                                                                                            Imagine that. 

You should come back tomorrow and try again!

Thanks I already had both avatars. ^^

spyder_apple.gif 

But... nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely. The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something. 

The ray is fired at Edefy...

lab_lightning.gif aisha_pirate_sad.gif

...and he gains two levels!!!

May 15th:

...and he loses 2 defence points!!!!

Edited by Zafie

...and he doesn't change at all :(

yullie_yellow.gif 

...and he goes down to level 1 :(

May 18th:

petpetlab_soot.gif 

Your eyes recover quite quickly after the giant explosion, but that's more than you can say for your Petpet. The Kookith is kind enough to sweep up Pipsy for you and you head home. 

...and he gains two levels!!!

May 19th:

Pipsy shall now be known as Dirigibles. How nice. 

...and he goes down to level 1 :(

Edited by Zafie

Dirigibles shall now be known as Todd. How nice. 

...and he doesn't change at all :(

Got a Lab Ray fortune cookie as a gift for one extra zap! :D

...and he gains 3 movement points!!!!