The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

Nice colors, for the Zafara and especially for the dartail! :thumbsup: I have been having pretty decent luck with the Lab Ray this week. But nothing lasts forever, unless we count the endless minutes until the AC Prize Shop opens.:rolleyes:

gruslen_maraquan.gif 

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that. 

Its too cute~!!

The ray is fired at Jiih...

lab_lightning.gif yurble_blue_sad.gif

...and he gains 3 movement points!!!!

June 30th:

...and he gains 2 defence points!!!!

Edited by Zafie

...and he loses 2 defence points!!!!

July 2nd:

...and he loses 3 movement points!!!!

Edited by Zafie

So, this poor Pounded Gold Tuskaninny             2.png       had this Grackle Bug    gracklebug_maraquan.gif which got zapped by the Crazy Kookith  to be a Pile of Soot   petpetlab_soot.gif

But today became...                                          snowbunny_chocolate.gif   a Chocolate Snowbunny!!!!

Holy cow! Is that a special Petpet? It surely is. You're quite the lucky one. 

Don't come back tomorrow... keep that Petpet for eternity! Or not

If only I could get a decent color for that Tuskaninny _pn_vcy (WHY do ppl use letters & not give Pets even a common name, Larry would be better than letters!)
Male Tuskaninny
Level: 1

If you are interested in this Tuskaninny who got me this avatar spottedtuskaninny.gif  just having a lesser spotted fish (from the Underwater Fishing) in my Inventory & looking him up,

anyway, if this is a Pet you could love for his now Chocolate Snowbunny which could net you another cool avatar, nm me.

Hee hee hee!

The ray is fired at my_friend_Cora...

lab_lightning.gif hissi_blue_sad.gif

... and she changes into a Yellow Gnorbu!!

swabby_christmas.gif

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

You should come back tomorrow and try again!

...and he loses 2 strength points :(

July 6th:

...and he loses 2 strength points :(

Decided to buy a Lab Ray Fortune Cookie! (x2 zaps) :D

...and he changes gender!!!!

...and she gains 3 defence points!!!!

July 7th:

...and she gains two levels!!!

...and she loses 3 defence points!!!!

...and she gains 2 strength points!!!!

July 8th:

...and she changes colour to Rainbow!!

lab_lightning.gif yurble_rainbow_sad.gif

...and she gains 3 movement points!!!!

...and she gains 3 strength points!!!!

Edited by Zafie

@Angeló I hope you like techos, blue is an unusual color. But I think I liked randomsilliness as a Faerie Korbat better. Oh well, tomorrow's another Zap, right?:wink:

@Zafie I just noticed your Yurble, Jiih, is RAINBOW! Doesn't anyone from TKP want a Rainbow Pet? He is pretty cool. :speak_cool:

So what do you think of this Rescued Gold Tuskaninny now..._pn_vcy Lab Ray Change 7_2017.docx UUGGHH!<_< I am having a tough time making Screenshots visible.

The ray is fired at _pn_vcy...

lab_lightning.gif   tuskaninny_gold_sad.gif

... and he changes colour to Robot!!                                                                   Which means he now looks like that Toaster Goalie for the VirtuPets Altador Cup Team! 4.pngAnd I thought Gold was boring?:sleeping: This is hideous!!!:thumbsdown: Should I zap him again in hopes of getting Chocolate or Island? How adoptable is this Tuskaninny being Robot (which can only happen from the Lab Ray) and his adorable Chocolate Snowbunny? Maybe I should send him to my side account? Any thoughts, experienced Zappers?

Edited by midnight_spell360
Forgot to acknowledge Zafie & added Smilies

1 hour ago, midnight_spell360 said:

This is hideous!!!

:ohmy:

It's cute! lol. I've said it before, but robot Tuskaninnies remind me of K-9 from Doctor Who

K9.gif

Is there a neoboard for putting pets up for adoption? I wasn't aware this was a lab ray only colour, well well!

Don't keep him just because he's rare when you don't like him. If he's rare someone else will surely be SUPER keen to adopt him.

On 09/07/2017 at 11:21 AM, midnight_spell360 said:

@Angeló I hope you like techos, blue is an unusual color. But I think I liked randomsilliness as a Faerie Korbat better. Oh well, tomorrow's another Zap, right?:wink:

@Zafie I just noticed your Yurble, Jiih, is RAINBOW! Doesn't anyone from TKP want a Rainbow Pet? He is pretty cool. :speak_cool:

So what do you think of this Rescued Gold Tuskaninny now..._pn_vcy Lab Ray Change 7_2017.docx UUGGHH!<_< I am having a tough time making Screenshots visible.

The ray is fired at _pn_vcy...

lab_lightning.gif   tuskaninny_gold_sad.gif

... and he changes colour to Robot!!                                                                   Which means he now looks like that Toaster Goalie for the VirtuPets Altador Cup Team! 4.pngAnd I thought Gold was boring?:sleeping: This is hideous!!!:thumbsdown: Should I zap him again in hopes of getting Chocolate or Island? How adoptable is this Tuskaninny being Robot (which can only happen from the Lab Ray) and his adorable Chocolate Snowbunny? Maybe I should send him to my side account? Any thoughts, experienced Zappers?

I don't know lol! Yes they do look neat but I'm trying to zap them Maraquan. I'm not sure if that'll happen anytime soon xD

I like Robot pets but only a select few such as the Hissi, Kacheek, Ogrin, Pteri, and Zafara. But its up to you of course. The Snowbunny would be great for any future lends that you may choose to do. I have one as well but have yet to do so :)

...and she loses 2 strength points :(

July 10th:

...and she gains 4 maximum hit points!!!!

...and she loses two levels :(

...and she gains 3 movement points!!!!

Edited by Zafie

3 hours ago, Angeló said:

harris_island.gif

Aw! Well that's adorable! Shame it doesn't look happier about its pretty look, lol! That fat-cheeked poker-face expression makes me think of a boy that's been made to dress up in something girly against his will, lol.

24 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

That fat-cheeked poker-face expression makes me think of a boy that's been made to dress up in something girly against his will, lol.

@jellysundae  You made me think of Disney's series: Gravity Falls, but mostly about when Dipper had to do the "Lamby Dance" to save the teenaged girl he had a crush on and her friends from 2 elderly ghosts store owners, but I couldn't find THAT picture/image. 

6 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

@jellysundae  You made me think of Disney's series: Gravity Falls, but mostly about when Dipper had to do the "Lamby Dance" to save the teenaged girl he had a crush on and her friends from 2 elderly ghosts store owners, but I couldn't find THAT picture/image. 

Yep, that sounds like the exact kind of situation I'm talkin' about! :laughingsmiley:

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

expression makes me think of a boy that's been made to dress up in something girly against his will, lol.

or posing for a school picture with the sea-captain outfit your mom picked for you ... nevertheless the Harris is still one of my most favorite petpets :)

17 minutes ago, Angeló said:

or posing for a school picture with the sea-captain outfit your mom picked for you ... nevertheless the Harris is still one of my most favorite petpets :)

Revealing a bit of your childhood there, Angeló? :ph34r: