The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

niptor_green.gif

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

The ray is fired at Dysopia...

lab_lightning.gif kougra_orange_sad.gif

...and she loses two levels :(

December 24th:

lab_lightning.gif kougra_orange_sad.gif

...and she gains two levels!!!

Edited by Zafie

But... nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely. The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something.

lab_lightning.gif imageproxy.php?img=&key=acd37155abd03c5e

...and he gains 3 movement points!!!!

The ray is fired at randomsilliness...

lab_lightning.gif kacheek_red_sad.gif

... and she changes into a Blue Tuskaninny!!

boween_yellow.gif 

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

The ray is fired at Ikumaluk

image.png.9ab57e62046604da0c5406c7081ecd01.pngimage.png.ebb675eeb960b8dee5ce0331deacb11b.png

... and she changes into a Green Nimmo !  image.png.d0222777665c9e680c11d2b187cb0e57.png OMG! NOOOOO! Sorry, but this is NOT acceptable:angry:

This is what a  image.png.6d36f4347654b2d03c0b5eab7c3ef932.png Yellow Kougra Morphing Potion  is for! Even the description says: " Inside this cute looking bottle lurks the power to tramsform your boring Neopet into a Yellow Kougra! " Ikumaluk unleashes a booming roar and transforms into a Yellow Kougra!!!     image.png.b2603517c6551d995babf482171f9dd8.png

JAN 10    The ray is fired at Ikumaluk   image.png.9ab57e62046604da0c5406c7081ecd01.png image.png.b2603517c6551d995babf482171f9dd8.png

... and he changes into a 8-Bit !                                  image.png.aa913263466f7edeb12073b537fa9d27.png   OMG! I do not need another 8-Bit shirt & pants in my closet!!!!:confused:

I have 2 more zaps due to a image.png.bf5b7ddb06bb43b2ef632c1e8aad7eeb.png:happydance:, so I'm going to see if spacing out the zaps in a day will help this crazy Kougra!:whistle:

Edited by midnight_spell360
New Change in color

rainbow_baby_blue.gif

You should come back tomorrow and try again!
catamara_ghost.gif

Oh my gosh, look at the little darling I got! :wub_anim:

faellie_faerie.gif

petpet_roto.gif