The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

babaa_woodland.gif 

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that. 

That's pretty cute!

It also reminds me of Minecraft - and me running around turning sheep silly colours on there. :ph34r:

The ray produces a giant flash of light, but Stuffy doesn't look any different. When it can't even climb the Multi-level Scratching Post you bought it, you realize that malfunctioning lab ray actually decreased its level to: 2

The ray is fired at Dysopia...

lab_lightning.gif

...and he gains 3 defence points!!!!

polarchuck_pirate.gif

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

You should come back tomorrow and try again!
crabula_snow.gif

tentacle_woodland.gif

petpet_robo_buzzly.gif

kazeriu_faerie.gif

snarhook_sketch.gif

The ray is fired at randomsilliness...

lab_lightning.gif gnorbu_red_sad.gif

... and she changes colour to Rainbow!!

petpetscamander.gif

On 1/25/2018 at 1:36 PM, Angeló said:

lab_lightning.gif gnorbu_red_sad.gif

petpetscamander.gif

A scamander?!

That's a bit of a troll move from the lab ray, surely, lol. Though I don't suppose it's the only super-valuable petpet it creates. But let's face it, whoever dreamt up the petpet ray set up - with them reverting to their original form if you sell them - had a big LULZ at our expense, talk about giving with one hand and taking away with the other! :laugh:

The ray is fired at 16B...

lab_lightning.gif gnorbu_yellow_sad.gif

... and he gains two levels!!!

no color or species change since october 10th :angry:

A scamander?!

That's a bit of a troll move from the lab ray, surely, lol. Though I don't suppose it's the only super-valuable petpet it creates

they're not that expensive , i got one for 700k

i once got a Blorbis from the Lab Ray (there's only one that exists in all of Neopia) and had i known its that rare i wouldve kept it  

Hmmm...         So my_friend_Cora is a Zombie    4.png and not a              4.pnganymore...

Yeah, I'm not feeling like there was an improvement there. :hmmph:Good Luck & may the ZAPS be with you! :rock:

11 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Hmmm...         So my_friend_Cora is a Zombie    4.png and not a              4.pnganymore...

Yeah, I'm not feeling like there was an improvement there. :hmmph:Good Luck & may the ZAPS be with you! :rock:

@Angeló

Cora appreciates the condolences, guys! :heart: Hopefully they don't remain undead for long!

tenna_ghost.gif

gwalla_mutant.gif 

Hello pretty one!

carmariller_green.gif

~~~~~
Well! Seems the Ray didn't like my petpet being cute and pretty!
bartamus_mutant.gif

~~~~~
This one's better :3
melton_maractite.gif

MEH!!!

I've had enough or Cora being a zombie!

Hee hee hee!

The ray is fired at my_friend_Cora...

lab_lightning.gif skeith_zombie_sad.gif

... and he gains 3 strength points!!!!

<_<

Seeing as I have a surfeit of these potions . . .

my_friend_Cora licks their lips and says mmmmm before turning into a Red Poogle!!!

Seems the lab ray gods do not approve of this!

Your fears that the Kookith didn't actually know what the heck he was doing are confirmed when Lollygag suddenly disappears, leaving no trace.

None. Nada. Zip. Ziltch.

Guess it's time to buy a new Petpet.

But... nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely. The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something.

The ray is fired at Dysopia...

lab_lightning.gif

...and he loses 3 defence points!!!!

staragus_orange.gif 

10/Feb/2018

The ray is fired at 16B...

lab_lightning.gif gnorbu_yellow_sad.gif

... and he changes colour to Dimensional!!

snuffly_grey.gif

16/Feb/2018

lab_lightning.gif gnorbu_speckled_sad.gif

seti_halloween.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hee hee hee!

The ray is fired at my_friend_Cora...

lab_lightning.gif poogle_red_sad.gif

... and he changes colour to 8-Bit!!

4.png

bubblebee_stealthy.gif