The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

I got a grouchy dude!

naalala_mutant.gif

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

The description's pretty amusing for such a bad tempered-looking critter.

This Petpet loves to frolic in the meadows of Altador and eat the flowers it finds there. You should probably hide your tin cans and magical orbs as well.

Yup, that's the face of a frolicker right there!

Oh... flowers... joy.

?

The ray is fired at my_friend_Cora...

lab_lightning.gif lupe_red_sad.gif

... and he changes colour to Sketch!!

image.png.47039975dfde7140b1debe2c458ed091.png

Cora's ready to be coloured in! Where's my felt-tip pens??

11 minutes ago, gypsyknees said:

White Vandagyre is one of my dreamies!!

Congratulations on zapping a Dreamie! image.jpeg.887e97dea195e239e105d3c52db2d407.jpeg A White Vandagyre looks regal, like a Snowy Owl, like image.jpeg.ac72cdb6d5929e7f33c95433f2e61e7d.jpeg Hedwig ? 

1 hour ago, gypsyknees said:

White Vandagyre is one of my dreamies!!

I'd be down for a transfer if you want him. ?

I wanna get the Harris avatar from this pet first though, it's 40 days away from being aged.

On 7/5/2019 at 2:38 PM, Robin Hood said:

I'd be down for a transfer if you want him. ?

I wanna get the Harris avatar from this pet first though, it's 40 days away from being aged.

I don't know if I'd have anything worth trading ? but would definitely be interested if you do want to chat about it! 

The ray is fired at randomsilliness...

lab_lightning.gif korbat_green_sad.gif

... and he changes colour to Eventide!!

2.png

babaa_yellow.gif 

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that. 

petpetlab_soot.gif

Your eyes recover quite quickly after the giant explosion, but that's more than you can say for your Petpet. The Kookith is kind enough to sweep up 1337 for you and you head home.

I've just realised I've been a muppet! Cora has been zapped into an Elephante, TWICE, and I didn't use the opportunity to get this avatar Elephante Surprise

?‍♀️

@Angeló if they turn into an Elephante again, could you remind me about the avatar? Pretty please? ?

The Petpet Laboratory 

The creepy Kookith quickly grabs Kadoatie-wannabe and runs straight into the laboratory. Since you and TigerMoon009 are too big to follow, you poke your head in the door to witness the fate of the little Petpet.                                                                                    

labray.gif 

The Kookith begins wildly pushing buttons on the console, which looks to be made of cardboard and... Achyfi cans?! This can't be right! You begin formulating a plan to rescue your Petpet and run far, far away, but it's too late. The ray has already been fired...      From stopngo_orange.gif an Orange Stopngo     to     harris_tyrannian.gif A TYRANNIAN HARRIS!!! OMG! He is adorable.  :lmaosmiley:

symol_orange.gif 

@Angeló if they turn into an Elephante again, could you remind me about the avatar? Pretty please? ?

Sure :) 

No more zapping the white Vandagyre, someone is interested in it! I just made a new lab rat so I could start zapping again. ?

The ray is fired at Besloor...

lab_lightning.gif zafara_red_sad.gif

... and she gains 3 maximum hit points!!!!

21 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

harris_tyrannian.gif A TYRANNIAN HARRIS!!! OMG! He is adorable.  :lmaosmiley:

Aren't they just!! :D

5 hours ago, Angeló said:

Sure ?

Thank you!! ?

13 minutes ago, Robin Hood said:

I just made a new lab rat so I could start zapping again. ?

Interesting! You create a new pet rather than picking one from the pound?

lab_lightning.gif lupe_sketch_sad.gif

... and he gains 5 maximum hit points!!!!

Just now, jellysundae said:

Interesting! You create a new pet rather than picking one from the pound?

Yeah, I do that because I can rarely find a pet name I'm satisfied with at the pound. I like to come up with a short and snappy name.

14 minutes ago, Robin Hood said:

Yeah, I do that because I can rarely find a pet name I'm satisfied with at the pound. I like to come up with a short and snappy name.

*nods* yeah, I get it. When I was zapping to then pound I spent a long time looking for pets that didn't have hideous names. I don't wanna make too sweeping a statement, but I don't think it's too much of a stretch saying NO-ONE is gonna adopt an awesome pet if its name is too revolting.

@Mouseykins Is it ok for us to talk about zap-related stuff in here without posting results too? This doesn't count as spamming, does it? ?

I try to only talk about stuff when I'm also posting results but that is so restrictive. It would be awesome if it was ok to talk freely in here as long as it stayed lab-related, but if that's not deemed acceptable I'll try hard to remember not to post without zap results.

If I can afford the regular Lab Ray, then I can afford the Petpet one too. :P

Here's my first zap that changed something:

petpet_alkenore_yellow.gif

42 minutes ago, Robin Hood said:

If I can afford the regular Lab Ray, then I can afford the Petpet one too. :P

Here's my first zap that changed something:

petpet_alkenore_yellow.gif

All my first zaps were "nothing happens at all"

and you got the common Alkenore .. why is the lab ray so stupid ?

The ray is fired at TigerMoon009...                                   

lab_lightning.gif lupe_blue_sad.gif

... and she changes colour to Skunk!!    4.pngIt's better than BLUE, but does she SMELL???   blumaroo_stink_sock.gif I can't tell through my computer! wockylaugh_blue.gif

Haha!

... and he changes colour to Sketch!!

I've had this happen before when they "change" to a colour they are already, several times, but it's always been when they were a really basic shade before.

My pet must be living in a dump because their petpet went from a dirty Manjeer Manjeer

to this 

doglefox_mutant.gif 

All change, DING DING!!!

... and he changes colour to Glowing!!

medium_preview.png

nuranna_birthday.gif

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

... and he changes colour to Glowing!!

medium_preview.png  No more coloring pens for that guy.     My guy/gal however is still a Skunk  2.png , a very strange skunk :whistle: