Oops! User Lookup trouble :(

Sammygdog_!

Well I have this lookup that I made and it was working for the longest time, and then today it just got all ugly and my bg was missing and nothing was where I put it. My user lookup

So then I fixed the style tags to the current standard: Begin with <style> then end with </style>

So then after I fixed that it said "Invalid words or disallowed property names found in your style tags.

position"

So, did the way to move stuff on your lookup change? Because I never had trouble with positioning my stats and pets etc before.

I tried to set up a text area so you guys could see my code, but instead of just showing the code it made my lookup on the petpage :/

Ok, that should be for the best then. I hope everything gets cleared up soon :)

Too bad about the cgs though :( I dont see why people have to ruin the fun for everybody.

Thank you for helping me out :)

Gah! I can't deal with this. I LITERALLY just finished my coding for my UL like...last night. And then it all goes BOOM. :grrr: And I'd been using all the "corrections" already. I can't do this again.... :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

Well, I was able to fix my lookup, I had to change the style tags to <style> and < / style> (had to add a space before the forward slash and then a space after the forward slash on the ending style tag)

Yeah I noticed the petpages were all funky too :O My petpage won't scroll

Aww I'm sorry to hear that Domino! I would be pretty mad too.

I wish TNT would give out a little notice before they change stuff

Yikes, I'm in the same boat I think - kind of. I changed the style issue as well - but TNT then comes up with "cannot update your personal info" - Anyone got that message?

That glitch has been there for a while now. Just log out and log back in again and that should fix it.