Beating the Snowbeast for Defenders level 10

Lgator

I have awesome weapons (2 Ylanna's Blasters, Honey Potion, U Bend of Great Justice, Gelert Healing Potion, Downsize, the new sword thing from the faerie plot prizes, Prickly Potion) but I can't seem to beat this guy - not even close. I don't have a great freezer though. Is that the trick? I have wasted a ton of NPs on the oh so fragile scrolls of freezing - and they did work to freeze the beast, but then I got blown away. My Gelert has great stats too - 190+ on HPs and level. Anyone ever beat him?

Guest Back to December

No, brute force isn't the way to go with this beast. You should have a freezer, that will work wonders, as well as Burrow & Sink for obvious reasons, but the main key here are reflectors. Here's our guide to the Snow Beast. Good luck!

No, brute force isn't the way to go with this beast. You should have a freezer, that will work wonders, as well as Burrow & Sink for obvious reasons, but the main key here are reflectors. Here's our guide to the Snow Beast. Good luck!

Wowzer! Thank so much! I'm off to battle. I had tried the double dryer, but I guess I didn't try long enough. I'll come back and report on my uh.. sucess... ;D

Ok - tried everything a bunch of times and lost 2 scrolls of freezing (lost both).

I bought the double dryer - terrible weapon. Does almost nothing.

Honey Potion and Ylanna's blaster work great - but only once for both.

U Bend of Great Justice - yes, this is awesome and I'm using it more.

I HAVE to get a better freezer - which would you suggest - rainbow frost cannon or black frost cannon - I know - neither is 100%, but the other freezers are millions and I am sick of buying scrolls of freezing! rofl!

Hellllppppp - I'm burning up! ;D

(Btw, Just got a Honey Potion from Illusen's quest to trade for a freezer...)

Still no success - the double dryer only does minimal damage. I've battled the Snow Beast 33 times and lost 32 times and tied once. The tie was even before I posted here - no idea how I got a tie. I think I had success with freezing him with a scroll of freezing - which then subsequently broke. ARRRGGGGHHHH. lol ;D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.