Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Xepha

Thank you message from Kevvie

Subject: Thank You

Dear Daily Neopets,

I want to thank you. I followed your guide to The Faeries' Ruin, and I received over 50,000 points. I became busy with school and until today I forgot about the prize shop. I went there and saw that they were selling Faerie Paint Brushes. When I was a little kid I had always dreamed of painting my Wocky Faerie. My Bruce was Baby, my Meerca was Maraquan, and my Bori was Ice, but I was never able to afford a Faerie Paint Brush. I became busy with school and gave up. Years later, after my account was deactivated, I made a new account this past Christmas Break. It was mid-plot, but I decided to check out your guide and do what I could. With the amount of points I got from following your guide I was able to afford a Faerie Paint Brush! Now I can finally paint my Wocky Faerie! Thank you.

Kevvie

Lovely :D

Positive feedback always makes me feel warm inside :)

Haha I got like 72K points - best ever on a plot! :D

And don't come by and say how you guys got 125k points or something like that. Cuz then I'll feel sad and inferior. :(

I'm glad to have helped at least a bit. :yes: