Faerie Quest Event: Help Rebuild Faerieland!

hrtbrk

Right now, the faeries need help with the restoration, so they are offering daily quests and free gifts to all who visit! Be sure to check back every day through February 24th, when the faeries will return to bestowing quests only when more supplies are needed.

Visit every day for a random faerie to assign a Faerie Quest to you! For each completed quest you will receive a reward from the faerie you assisted.

faerie_quests_2011.jpg

Faerie Quest Reward Guide

Need help finding your item?? ASK HERE!

*Canceling a quest does not affect your chance at the final prize for visiting every day*

If you visit every day, Queen Fyora will award you with a prize at the end! :)

*You CAN get a FFQ from participating in this event.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if FFQ are possible as part of this event? That would be super sweet

oh my god, I think we CAN finally get a rainbow faerie quest (more likely then before).

But all those years ago, we could all use the rainbow fountain somehow, and we could also choose the species we would like our pet to turn into. That would be marvelous. Though now it seems that isn't the case anymore...

I got an air faerie quest, she increased my pets speed

I hope I get a fountain quest quick!!

I get one from a fire faerie, it increased my pets strength... I hope we could get a FFQ!!!!!!!!!!

can it change species too? I thought so... but maibe my memory didn't serve me right.

Still, I would love it. I just wait long enought for my lab pet to become a Draik, and then paint it Maractite or Maraquan.

WOW :D

A pea chia or something like that would be nice too, haha.

can it change species too? I thought so... but maibe my memory didn't serve me right.

Still, I would love it. I just wait long enought for my lab pet to become a Draik, and then paint it Maractite or Maraquan.

WOW :D

A pea chia or something like that would be nice too, haha.

No sorry it does not change species. Just color.