Faerie Quest Event: Help Rebuild Faerieland!

hrtbrk

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got one of the NC Crafting Faerie Quests. <_< Lame. Now I get to spend real money on a Faerie Quest.

In the interest of finding out what this is all about, I bought the items:

mall_quest_silkflowers.gif

Silk Flowers

mall_quest_silk.gif

Spools of Silk Thread

These items were 75 NC each.

For my 150 NC, I received a

mall_wig_silk_flowers.gif

Silk Wig with Flowers

Not too bad, I suppose. I kind of like the wig. Now I want to see what the other NC prizes are like.

I've gotta say, I'm really not digging the NC Faerie quest idea. If we abandon the quest do we get a new one, and I wonder if we still get the prize from Fyora at the end of the month? (I really hope it's a FFQ)

NC quests? Please...no....

And do they only happen if you have NC to spend?

I got one of the NC Crafting Faerie Quests. <_< Lame. Now I get to spend real money on a Faerie Quest.

In the interest of finding out what this is all about, I bought the items:

mall_quest_silkflowers.gif

Silk Flowers

mall_quest_silk.gif

Spools of Silk Thread

These items were 75 NC each.

For my 150 NC, I received a

mall_wig_silk_flowers.gif

Silk Wig with Flowers

Not too bad, I suppose. I kind of like the wig. Now I want to see what the other NC prizes are like.

Ooh!! Do you have it on any of your pets? :O it looks so pretty!

Ooh!! Do you have it on any of your pets? :O it looks so pretty!

I have it modelled on Frostgleam. It seems to be a bit overwhelming on her, but I still like it.

4.png

I like the wig and the background given out for the NC quests, but I don't like any of the other four prizes all that much.

Hi! While you're out looking for my item, I'm going to sit here quietly. THIS IS BORING! Er, please don't take too long, okay?

You are supposed to bring me:

Jewelled Collar

I have it modelled on Frostgleam. It seems to be a bit overwhelming on her, but I still like it.

4.png

Dude, if you want to trade, hit me up. :O I totally understand if you don't though xD

I am NOT pleased with a regular neopoint based event being combined with a NC event. Before we always had the option to just not do NC stuff. Like, new game challenges. We can complete the AAA and Abigail score challenges and skip the NC one.

But randomly being assigned a NC quest, and then, if you choose not to do it, that means you won't get the prize at the end of this event (because you will therefore have missed a day).....that's kinda messed up, TNT. <_<

I won't gripe too much though. Because getting a a quest every day for, what is it 18?, days will increase chances of getting a FFQ. I desperately want to turn sweet_petite_minette chocolate!