Faerie Quest Event: Help Rebuild Faerieland!

hrtbrk

Does anyone think you actually have to do the quests every day or just visit? :/

I'm not 100% sure, but from what I've read on Neopets I think we might just have to visit :)

I think it would be a little sad, if people who got the NC quest couldn't complete it because they couldn't get NC. and then they wouldn't get the prize at the end...

I doubt neopets would be that mean :O

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I might try this crafting quest. I've got over 800 NC.

I got this:

mall_jacket_metal.gif

Silk Stitched Metal Jacket

It's actually not bad. :)

I also got a Battle Faerie TCG card.

You are currently on a quest for an Earth Faerie.

It takes more than sun and rain to make a garden, you know. You do have to dig a little.

You are supposed to bring me: Tears of the Water Faerie

Please help me!

thanks

This is the one I have too. Think I'll be declining since they're only available on the TP for 100k+... unless I can manage to bag one in the shop for 100np.

Day 2 and I got ANOTHER water faerie quest. *sigh* At least my battle pet benefits from this...but where is my FFQ?? :(

Aaaaahh so gutted I missed the quest from the 7th. I'm in the UK and didn't check Neopets before 8am :( I really really hope that I don't miss a chance at a FFQ for this. That'd be sad. Do you think it'd be a final visited-every-day prize or a random one between now and the 24th?

Either way, if I am guranteed points on my active it'll save me BD training NPs :)

Today I got a Dark Faerie quest, and she raised Aitvara's HPs by 2.

Does anyone think you actually have to do the quests every day or just visit? :/

Quests don't affect the end prize. It's stated in the FAQs that the prizes are for visiting the page. Quests are just a bonus.

Is this something your sides can do as well? Probably not I'm assuming...

According to the FAQs, you can't. You get prizes just from visiting the page as well, so steer clear on your side accounts.

Do you think I can get the Buzzin avatar if I have a buzz as an active pet and i get a fountain faerie quest?

I am also wondering if I need to have the Buzz as my active pet BEFORE i get the quest, or just when I go to the fountain?

Thanks Spritzie! So, in theory, i could first wait to get a FFQ, then get a buzz, then go to the Fountain? Do you see any reasons why this won't work?

Do you think I can get the Buzzin avatar if I have a buzz as an active pet and i get a fountain faerie quest?

I am also wondering if I need to have the Buzz as my active pet BEFORE i get the quest, or just when I go to the fountain?

The Buzzin avatar is received when you use a Fountain Faerie Quest reward to paint a Buzz. So whether it's your active doesn't matter. You just have to paint the Buzz.

I got a NC quest today... oh well. I don't buy NC, so I won't be doing that.

The quests are a good idea though... it's awesome that you can get a FFQ.

*fingers crossed so she can paint Naoghas maraquan to finally get a maraquan Shoyru*

The Crafting Faerie says, "Hmm. If I combined Pieces of Metal and Copper Wire, I could craft something amazing! I know just the place for you to look.

*The items requested are NC Items that must be purchased from the NC Mall using NC

:grrr: I like the NC Mall and even I hate this. TNT has gone too far this time.

i was wondering if we could do this on our side account. of course buy the items on my main and send it over and stuff. we dont get np profits from the quests and i just want to get a fountain faerie quest to paint my pets. so i was wondering if doing this on a side would be ban-able.

i was wondering if we could do this on our side account. of course buy the items on my main and send it over and stuff. we dont get np profits from the quests and i just want to get a fountain faerie quest to paint my pets. so i was wondering if doing this on a side would be ban-able.

The FAQs say you aren't allowed to do them on sides. You get items, just from visiting the page.