I thought I finished the plot

phyxius_on

I played this plot eons ago and have been away from computer for awhile....I thought I finished it but I dont see the trophy in my user look up. How do I find out if I did or did not finish it lol (I know weird question lol)

:whistle:

That link was for The Faeries' Ruin prize shop. Try this for the Altador Plot prizes (it's the TDN guide link). You just need to visit King Altador at the council chamber to collect your final prizes (NP, items, trophy, side bar theme) and you can go back once a day to collect an additional prize.

If it turns out you haven't completed the plot I guess you can look in your inventory/sdb to see if you have any plot items, or just start at the start again.

really weird, i have the avatar and the items you gained along the way. i have gone through the plot and it seems that i completed it but i do not have the Royal Astronomer trophy. for side bar I have altador cup

Yes I do have the Lenny avatar, no I do not have that theme, the only themes I have are winter and the altador cup (besides the basic ones). What does that mean??? Like I siad I thought I had finished the plot, but I dont have that theme and I dont have the trophy. I have gone through all the steps and I cant seem to find anyting i missed. Can you go to the council and collect daily if you didnt finish the plot??? (because I do go there daily), I s there another way to get the avatar? When I go to the archivist he says that he is glad the ordeal is over and i can read the epilogue and all the constillations are listed.

Weird. As far as I know if you can go to the council and King Altador daily you've completed the plot.

"King Altador smiles at you as you enter. "In continuing memory of your great service to our land, I'd like to present you with a gift. It's only a small token of our appreciation, but we hope you will find it to your liking." "

I'm sorry, it sound like you've completed the plot, maybe try and go through it again? But if you've completed it I can't see why you don't have a trophy.

If you have completed the plot but haven't received all your rewards for it, you should go to the Neopets Help section and submit a bug report ticket to TNT. They might be able to get it fixed. :yes:

definitely weird. if you have the avvie you should be done with the plot. good luck with the ticket--hope you get the trophy ~

I sent the ticket a ways back, but as of yet, have not had any response. Still waiting ............

• 7 years later...

.. My freinds lookup your name on neopets, This trophy is only a 'site event trophy' rather than a game trophy. It will never be able to be looked up in the high scores area. The trophy is right above where the lutari talisman is displayed. : )

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED.

• Duma locked this topic